Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hl2 And Doom 3

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i have the stuff in my sig, plus a radeon 9600 and 1gig of ram. how good will hl2 and doom 3 be?

2. Games   -   #2
    Only in a Processor.
    well, i think with a 2.4 ghz processor, and 1 gb of ram, mostly anything will run, without lag on your pc. unless you have a slow connection, and you're trying to play a multiplayer game, but that's the only case.
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

3. Games   -   #3
    Why is everyone asking this question?

4. Games   -   #4
    becuz hl2 and doom is like the next generation game. and its very demanding on ur comp. ppl want to know if their comp can handle it so they can get a vauge idea of how their comp will handle futures game.

but for te most part, they just want to play it

5. Games   -   #5
    Theres going to be no problem running half life 2 or doom 3 on that kind of a pc, although i don't think you'll be able to use high graphic settings on it (comfortably anyway).

6. Games   -   #6
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by tHe LiNk@28 November 2003 - 21:11
    Theres going to be no problem running half life 2 or doom 3 on that kind of a pc, although i don't think you'll be able to use high graphic settings on it (comfortably anyway).
    yea. i think the 1 gig of ram will be great. but the radeon 9600 will run doom 3 ok rite?

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003@28 November 2003 - 22:13
    becuz hl2 and doom is like the next generation game. and its very demanding on ur comp. ppl want to know if their comp can handle it so they can get a vauge idea of how their comp will handle futures game.
    i don't know how to put this in words but FUCK ME that was a good post on explaining why people DO ask these questions!!
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+29 November 2003 - 02:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 29 November 2003 - 02:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tHe LiNk@28 November 2003 - 21:11
    Theres going to be no problem running half life 2 or doom 3 on that kind of a pc, although i don&#39;t think you&#39;ll be able to use high graphic settings on it (comfortably anyway).
    yea. i think the 1 gig of ram will be great. but the radeon 9600 will run doom 3 ok rite? [/b][/quote]
    Easy. The radeon 9600 definately isn&#39;t the best graphics card out there, but its still a great card and shouldnt have a problem running doom 3.

9. Games   -   #9
    if you can&#39;t play them with 2 graphics cards then you&#39;re f*cked :-"
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by joeyipod+29 November 2003 - 02:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joeyipod @ 29 November 2003 - 02:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-raiserblade2003@28 November 2003 - 22:13
    i don&#39;t know how to put this in words but FUCK ME that was a good post on explaining why people DO ask these questions&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    huh?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast