Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Computer Wont Start...

I was trying to reset the pass for the BIOS and a website told me that i had to unplug and plug in the jumpers. I think i unplugged the wrong things and now my computer wont even start up. I put them back where i found them but it still wont work. Maybe you guys can help me out.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Yep, just post a picture of your mptherboard, showing all the jumpers clearly, and give us the model and revision that it is so we can download the manual.
    That way we may have enough information to help.
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    I cant find a pic of my motherboard and I cant find anything that says what model number and stuff it is. All I know is that its an MSI Mainboard thats designed for AMD processors. The processor speed is 1 ghz if that helps. I dont have any other info on it.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    I cant find a pic of my motherboard and I cant find anything that says what model number and stuff it is. All I know is that its an MSI Mainboard thats designed for AMD processors. The processor speed is 1 ghz if that helps. I dont have any other info on it.

EDIT: I found the model # but MSI doesnt even have it on their site . It is MS 6378 if you can find any info on it...

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Found it...

I was messing with the connectors in the bottom right corner

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    try lookin in ur manual, usally they say were the jumpers and shit go

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    No, it doesn't help.

We need to know exactly how your jumpers are set so we need a picture of YOUR motherboard, not a picture of what it looks like from the manufacturer's site otherwise we aren't going to know which jumpers may need changing.
    This will mean opening your case, photographing it and putting the pic online for us to see. It'll need to be something like THIS for us to have a good enough look at your jumpers.

I've found in the past with MSI boards that the model number is printed between the PCI slots like on this 85EPT Pro:
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    I cant, no camera avaible at this time. Guess this is no use.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    MSI MS 6378 manuals HERE

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy@28 November 2003 - 00:25
    I cant, no camera avaible at this time. Guess this is no use.
    Well, you could check for the revision (version) number between the PCI slots, download the right manual, then check your jumpers/connections against what it says in there - I downloaded the v3.1 manual and all the jumpers and connections are listed OK.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast