Thread: Remote Reset All The Time

When I try to download games, why am I always remote reset???

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Please be more specific.... do you mean you are remotely queued when you try to download games only?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    If it's remotely queued you have to look for additional sources for this file (right-click on the file in Traffic window and click Find more sources for download)

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    It does say, "remotely queued" but I get it with every download I try for a game.

Doesn't happen with applications or music.

I did a search for all games. I did four "search for more" before I clicked on one file to download. It went to down load that file and seemed to try a series of different users for about 2 or 3 or 4 minutes, then it came up "remotely queued" again...

???

Thanks for the help so far....

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    If the game isn't popular or it's new leave the search for a long time: Check Auto Search in Searcg window and set it for No Limit. When K-Lite is searching Jump SuperNodes few times.
    When you'll get many sources 10-15 start downloading the file, but don't stop searching for more. If you'll get a stable and relatively fast d/l speed turn off the Search, but if not wait 'll you'll get more then 20 sources(*) (remamber to jump SuperNodes few times more) in the Search and click the file again so you'll have two d/l of the same file. Now you have to merge sources. ( I've expleined it here )

BTW. max number of stored sources in a .DAT file is 150 [30 from the Search and additional 120 when started downloading, so don't wait 'till you have hundrets of sources]

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by iggyb@29 November 2003 - 21:21
    It does say, "remotely queued" but I get it with every download I try for a game.

Doesn't happen with applications or music.

I did a search for all games. I did four "search for more" before I clicked on one file to download. It went to down load that file and seemed to try a series of different users for about 2 or 3 or 4 minutes, then it came up "remotely queued" again...

???

Thanks for the help so far....
    your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon't be fooled by whatyou see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps

sound like you have no slots open for that source, if it keeps saying that then try our gameworld's verified and request site