Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ahhhah Shit I Got Caught

Double Agent
    Originally posted by Adster@1 December 2003 - 07:13
    honestly if it was me and i got the warning??

fuck it I'd keep using BT
    damn fool

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    This is my suggestion:

1.Use SOCKSCAP32

This software gives anything the ability to use proxy.Or you can combine SOCKSCAP32+HTTPPORT and clarking software which support HTTP.Or you can use some software which protect filesharing,of course you'll have to pay,and I forget It's name(I know it's name begin with 'p&#39

However I didn't try any of these because I AM FROM TAIWAN ^_^.

2.Goto eraser.sourceforge.net

Download Eraser 5.7. One you are sued,you can shred all your files in an hour.Destroying file content,file name,file size,date using Peter Gutmann's algorithm which overwrite disk space 35 times making file totally unrecoverable even by police.Eraser 5.7 also includes DBAN(Dirik's boot and nuke )which allow you to create a boot disk which shred all hard drive information using Peter Gutmann's 35 times overwriting method.If DBAN doesn't work,try using Acronis Drive Cleanser which you can download via Overnet!

P.S:To make HD information totally unrecoverable you have to destroy magnetic field by throwing your harddisk to flame or overwrite it for at least three times

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by d8888@1 December 2003 - 08:02
    This is my suggestion:

1.Use SOCKSCAP32

This software gives anything the ability to use proxy.Or you can combine SOCKSCAP32+HTTPPORT and clarking software which support HTTP.Or you can use some software which protect filesharing,of course you'll have to pay,and I forget It's name(I know it's name begin with 'p&#39

Download Eraser 5.7. One you are sued,you can shred all your files in an hour.Destroying file content,file name,file size,date using Peter Gutmann's algorithm which overwrite disk space 35 times making file totally unrecoverable even by police.Eraser 5.7 also includes DBAN(Dirik's boot and nuke )which allow you to create a boot disk which shred all hard drive information using Peter Gutmann's 35 times overwriting method.If DBAN doesn't work,try using Acronis Drive Cleanser which you can download via Overnet!

P.S:To make HD information totally unrecoverable you have to destroy magnetic field by throwing your harddisk to flame or overwrite it for at least three times
    doesn't that greatly slow down ur speed?

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    U can't get one's cake and eat it....

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    i'd just change my ISP.

& keep using bt

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Poster
    one could always try dc++ :-"
    Open your mind

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by d8888@1 December 2003 - 13:02
    This is my suggestion:

1.Use SOCKSCAP32

wow u r one sick guru bastard

yeah i know all this shit except what the heck is "clarking software which support http"???

Taiwanese dudes always surprise me with their English

and just to let you know in case FBI wants to kick my door down and confiscate my computer i am really to pull my hdds out and make it dissapear real quick in under 10 seconds, instead of 1 hour

thx for the suggestion on the sockscap 32, one step ahead of ya

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Don't think a proxy will help!
    What's between you and the proxy? Right, your ISP !!!
    <span style='color:blue'>K-Lite v2.7
    KaZuperNodes/KaNAT

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Double Agent
    right.... and who&#39;s gonna call my isp if they dunno who my isp is???

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    Your ISP can still monitor your traffic and it&#39;s still against your ISPs rulez
    They will cut you off
    <span style='color:blue'>K-Lite v2.7
    KaZuperNodes/KaNAT

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast