Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Polls - Let Members Create Them

Ex-member
    Originally posted by Gutter@1 December 2003 - 16:46
    ha very funny, but why can't that poll button just be visable by mods and admin?
    Not possible with the board software, I'm afraid - unless there is a hack.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #82
    tantric's Avatar ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
    The "button" could be replaced with a transparent .gif image.

It would still be there, it just wouldn't show.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #83
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by REALITY+1 December 2003 - 03:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY @ 1 December 2003 - 03:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Illuminati@1 December 2003 - 00:44
    As for the brainwashed - Well maybe it&#39;s someone else who&#39;s been brainwashed into thinking that all ESV forum members consist either of cult followers and traitors...
    Never suggested that as you can vouch for yourself and have shown you have reasonable judgement on this. However there are others that are Brainwashed Monkeys and I am quite tired of Kab rambling about ES5 and how glorious it is, he can go bed down with Welsh and al the others that have empty headed faith in their lord an savior even though he is an ass as you have mentioned yourself... [/b][/quote]
    see this is what pisses me off.

I dont ramble on about how glorious es5 is, YOU showed it to me and told US how glorious it was back in the day. or don&#39;t you remember?

I barely ever post at this forum for multiple reasons which I wont get into, but people like you (hypocrites etc.) make me want to leave. I still read many posts but hardly ever actually post. at es5, bad posts/threats etc. are kept to one forum. where people like you can post them all over and it&#39;ll get the topic locked or the wrong person moderated.

To much confusion.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #84
    Originally posted by kAb+1 December 2003 - 15:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kAb &#064; 1 December 2003 - 15:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by REALITY@1 December 2003 - 03:38
    <!--QuoteBegin-Illuminati
    @1 December 2003 - 00:44
    As for the brainwashed - Well maybe it&#39;s someone else who&#39;s been brainwashed into thinking that all ESV forum members consist either of cult followers and traitors...

Never suggested that as you can vouch for yourself and have shown you have reasonable judgement on this. However there are others that are Brainwashed Monkeys and I am quite tired of Kab rambling about ES5 and how glorious it is, he can go bed down with Welsh and al the others that have empty headed faith in their lord an savior even though he is an ass as you have mentioned yourself...
    I dont ramble on about how glorious es5 is, YOU showed it to me and told US how glorious it was back in the day. or don&#39;t you remember?

I barely ever post at this forum for multiple reasons which I wont get into, but people like you (hypocrites etc.) make me want to leave. I still read many posts but hardly ever actually post. at es5, bad posts/threats etc. are kept to one forum. where people like you can post them all over and it&#39;ll get the topic locked or the wrong person moderated. [/b][/quote]
    Yes I do remember posting about ES5, I guess I should be held responsible for making you a Brainless Monkey then, though I&#39;m sure SharePro helped a little. I also managed to see ES5 and SharePro for what they are with some help from other ES5 members there . So if you choose to take my advice once, take it again, get the fk out of there, that place is for Paranoid Brainlesss Monkeys. If you have but a bit of brain left GET OUT (I&#39;m screaming now hoping I can get through to the poor child).

As I told you before if you use that crap program because you are worried and paranoid (why else would anyone including myself at one one time) then I will be more than happy to take some time to guide you in other directions that can give you the anonymity your looking for and educate you a little to save your soul, feel free to PM me .

However if you wish to continue using ES5 I suggest you tell SharePro your going to stop using ES5, this would cut the user base there by 25% (4 users at the moment if you need me to do the math) then he will make you a mod to keep you on board. Shit at least you&#39;ll have the same privlages Welsh has...

Also as far as topics being locked anyone that can or wishes may lock this one unless you further choose to debate the issue, however I had a very nice conversation with @7th who made his point well understood to me and I think leaving it the way it is is fine by me.

Oh and if you wish to leave this board, believe me you won&#39;t be missed.

Goodbye.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #85
    LOL, if you guys posting above me can&#39;t even stay on topic in a discussion of polls, how do you think the actual polling ability will fare

I vote no. PM a mod, it&#39;s not hard and I have done it successfully myself.

Look here and add your vote

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #86
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by Adster@29 November 2003 - 05:21
    could debate and turn into flame
    So it seems above......................................
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #87
    BANNED
    Originally posted by tracydani@2 December 2003 - 11:52
    LOL, if you guys posting above me can&#39;t even stay on topic in a discussion of polls, how do you think the actual polling ability will fare

I vote no. PM a mod, it&#39;s not hard and I have done it successfully myself.

Look here and add your vote

TD
    you got that poll and i was turned down what kinda place is this

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #88
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by REALITY@2 December 2003 - 02:53
    Yes I do remember posting about ES5, I guess I should be held responsible for making you a Brainless Monkey then, though I&#39;m sure SharePro helped a little. I also managed to see ES5 and SharePro for what they are with some help from other ES5 members there . So if you choose to take my advice once, take it again, get the fk out of there, that place is for Paranoid Brainlesss Monkeys. If you have but a bit of brain left GET OUT (I&#39;m screaming now hoping I can get through to the poor child).

As I told you before if you use that crap program because you are worried and paranoid (why else would anyone including myself at one one time) then I will be more than happy to take some time to guide you in other directions that can give you the anonymity your looking for and educate you a little to save your soul, feel free to PM me .

However if you wish to continue using ES5 I suggest you tell SharePro your going to stop using ES5, this would cut the user base there by 25% (4 users at the moment if you need me to do the math) then he will make you a mod to keep you on board. Shit at least you&#39;ll have the same privlages Welsh has...

Also as far as topics being locked anyone that can or wishes may lock this one unless you further choose to debate the issue, however I had a very nice conversation with @7th who made his point well understood to me and I think leaving it the way it is is fine by me.

Oh and if you wish to leave this board, believe me you won&#39;t be missed.

Goodbye.
    Why are you getting so angry?

I never did anything to you, and you&#39;re flaming me like crazy.

I don&#39;t want your advice on how to be anonymous, because I probably know more about it than you.

I&#39;m sure your conversation w/ 7th made you feel superior. And your final comment was fairly aggressive. I&#39;m sorry you feel this way about me, I don&#39;t know where all your hostility comes from. But whatever is going wrong at home, I hope it becomes better and you can stop ranting.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #89
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Originally posted by Lamsey@2 December 2003 - 01:17
    Right now, you can have a poll started by PMing a mod - they will happily oblige if it is a sensible poll.

If a poll idea&#39;s not sensible enough for a mod to approve it, then it shouldn&#39;t be posted anyway.
    Is that so?

Pray tell us then, in what way is this poll sensible??

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #90
    Originally posted by kAb@2 December 2003 - 15:38
    I don&#39;t know where all your hostility comes from. But whatever is going wrong at home, I hope it becomes better and you can stop ranting.
    My Mom won&#39;t STOP yelling at me...

Can I move in with you and Welsh n SharePro...

EDIT: After a little though I figured I&#39;de mention that I probably would rant at anyone promoting how great their forums and program is since I found it really offensive reading the threats that SharePro made and then tried to cover up by deleting his own post, not to mention all the lies and twisted crap he has spewed since. If you care to admit hes an ass such as Illum has and that you just want to use the program for whatever reason then so be it. Though please do not glorify that twit or try to suggest that they have a wonderful forum, or even try to compare it to here. Point is SharePro always appeard very nice to me but when someone gets upset you get to see their true colors and he came fkin unglued. After all he is ur spokesman ain&#39;t he...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast