Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: What's your wish for Christmas?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    From what I gather from reading the Bible, Santa Claus is clearly magic so I think restricting myself to common, unimaginative stuff like a new iPad is really a waste of possibilities. Therefore this year, I'm asking for a unicorn that turns into a Ferrari whenever I need to go get groceries. Time to put up or shut up, fat man.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #62
    I approve of that wish. Unicorns are cool. Just see that you never play leapfrog with them... or in your case, do.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Lounge   -   #63
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    From what I gather from reading the Bible, Santa Claus is clearly magic so I think restricting myself to common, unimaginative stuff like a new iPad is really a waste of possibilities. Therefore this year, I'm asking for a unicorn that turns into a Ferrari whenever I need to go get groceries. Time to put up or shut up, fat man.
    What a surprise-- Idol dreams of a rainbow and glittery Ferrari.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #64
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I totally missed where I mentioned either rainbows or glitter but then again I rarely pay any attention to anything I say.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Ferrari with real horse skin and hair, as you wish. I won't even begin to describe the interior, psycho...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Speaking of which... remember when your Durango was stolen?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. Lounge   -   #67
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Speaking of which... remember when your Durango was stolen?
    Yes, yes I do. Proving that time plus tragedy equals...deep emotional scars. ��

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567