Thread: Bad Movies

guydeux
    i need to know if i am the only one that is getting bad movies , i downloaded a few movies and alot of them not all are no good , the pictures are all black and there is no sound in them (( why ))??? i downloaded the last version of k-lite and the k-lite codec pack , but no luck , can anyone help ((( pleaseeeeee ))).

Guy

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    what movies tho

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    try playing them in videolan
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    Well they sound like fake files they you been downloading which is just bad luck you could try playing them in VideoLAN but if you still get the same result just use the verfieds in this foum and match up file size(s) etc . . . If your downloading verfied files and they still don&#39;t work you should uninstall all of your codecs I mean all of them then reinstall K Lite FULL codec pack&#33;

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by guydeux@29 November 2003 - 02:35
    i need to know if i am the only one that is getting bad movies , i downloaded a few movies and alot of them not all are no good , the pictures are all black and there is no sound in them (( why ))??? i downloaded the last version of k-lite and the k-lite codec pack , but no luck , can anyone help ((( pleaseeeeee ))).

Guy
    STOP-USING-KAZAA-FOR-FUCKING-MOVIES

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+29 November 2003 - 02:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 29 November 2003 - 02:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-guydeux@29 November 2003 - 02:35
    &nbsp; i need to know if i am the only one that is getting bad movies , i downloaded a few movies and alot of them not all are no good , the pictures are all black and there is no sound in them (( why ))??? i downloaded the last version of k-lite and the k-lite codec pack , but no luck , can anyone help ((( pleaseeeeee ))).

Guy
    STOP-USING-KAZAA-FOR-FUCKING-MOVIES [/b][/quote]
    why i got so many movies from kazaa its not even funny

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by Monkeee+29 November 2003 - 03:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Monkeee @ 29 November 2003 - 03:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@29 November 2003 - 02:44
    <!--QuoteBegin-guydeux
    @29 November 2003 - 02:35

Guy

STOP-USING-KAZAA-FOR-FUCKING-MOVIES
    why i got so many movies from kazaa its not even funny [/b][/quote]
    heres the deal.. you probably know what avipreview is and know how to click cancel when all these noobs cant learn what the word FAKE is

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    It doesn&#39;t matter how hard you try to tell them but some people will never learn.
    Kazaa is INFESTED WITH BULLSHIT FILES if you do use it then CHECK THE FILES WITH AVI PREVIEW.

Otherwise just use BT or Supernova.There are also VERIFIED SECTIONS in these forums to let you not what the real files are.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by zinc1@1 December 2003 - 00:08
    It doesn&#39;t matter how hard you try to tell them but some people will never learn.
    Kazaa is INFESTED WITH BULLSHIT FILES if you do use it then CHECK THE FILES WITH AVI PREVIEW.

Otherwise just use BT or Supernova.There are also VERIFIED SECTIONS in these forums to let you not what the real files are.
    that a baby tell&#39;em like it is do. I search fo movies too but u gotta look for the bigger size file and sometimes who it&#39;s by avi. it up to make sure it&#39;s right