Thread: What The Hells Going On?

I tried to connect to Kazaa and it just won't so i goes to the website and the link for the forum is removed and none of the other links work.
    Whats going on???

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    http://klboard.ath.cx/

Anywayz whats the deal with it not connecting? Does it connect then disconnect. Or does it not connect at all.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    what is not connecting more info please

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Ok i've been using Kazaa lite for ages but i put a new hd in a last week and reinstalled Kazaa with all my other proggs, but when i try and connect to the kazaa network it wont and the link that you gave me Agent Smith doesn't work either.

It just seems that everything else works on my pc except Kazaa.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Try cleaning out all your cookies, temp internet files etc . . then see if the url works. It works fine for me.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by gomango@29 November 2003 - 06:39
    Ok i've been using Kazaa lite for ages but i put a new hd in a last week and reinstalled Kazaa with all my other proggs, but when i try and connect to the kazaa network it wont and the link that you gave me Agent Smith doesn't work either.

It just seems that everything else works on my pc except Kazaa.
    you disabled internall firewall, desktop firewall, etc.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Ok this is obviously the same site and forum i've been visiting for months but none of the links on this page work for me anymore.
    If i click on homepage i stay here, if i click on FAQ i stay here, do you see what i mean???
    The only link that works on this page for me is the Kazaa Lite Board which takes you to the index of this forum.
    And the fact that my Kazaa wouldn't connect i thought that Kazaa had been taken offline or something.
    Anyway i've downloaded Kazaa lite v240 now and it seems to be working this is an older version to the current one right?
    So i've put this forum in my favourites and the link works fine but try as i might i cannot get to this sites home page!

Now do you see what i mean?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED
    well no i don't do you mean here??????