Thread: "more Sources Needed" B.s.

OK, so:

I can go to K-Lite and search the song I want (Guerilla Radio - RATM), then click on it to download. It has like 100 users, then it goes to transfers, and it attempts to connect to a bunch of people...then just stops and says "More Sources Needed"
    It does this on anything i try to d/l.

W

T

F

?!

Anyhoo...Anyone else encountering this problem? Solutions, please! Thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    search the forum before you post, please
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by tlo182@28 November 2003 - 22:51
    OK, so:

I can go to K-Lite and search the song I want (Guerilla Radio - RATM), then click on it to download. It has like 100 users, then it goes to transfers, and it attempts to connect to a bunch of people...then just stops and says "More Sources Needed"
    It does this on anything i try to d/l.

W

T

F

?&#33;

Anyhoo...Anyone else encountering this problem? Solutions, please&#33; Thanks
    your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon&#39;t be fooled by whatyou see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    kreuz123
    yes ive been having the same problem. my kazza lite used to work fine, i was downloading at 400k/sec most of the time, then it just stopped working. ive tried everything that was posted on this site. I think optimum online blocked my ports.....

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by kreuz123@29 November 2003 - 20:34
    yes ive been having the same problem. my kazza lite used to work fine, i was downloading at 400k/sec most of the time, then it just stopped working. ive tried everything that was posted on this site. I think optimum online blocked my ports.....
    don&#39;t think just call and ask, its not illegal to ask if they block kmd or not,( klite and kmd are samething when it comes to ports)

if so report pack and let us know underwise its your sources or supernode

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    this means that many people are kicking you off or are not online at that time. remotely is cool cause it means that you are sort of standing in a "cyber line" so to speak so if you see remotely don&#39;t try to force it thru you already have a number in line. I too have tried to donwload stuff with 10 useres and sat there and watched it connect and start to download only to be kicked off one by one it sucks but some people are just not willing to share stuff that was freely given to them.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by afriend@30 November 2003 - 01:46
    this means that many people are kicking you off or are not online at that time. remotely is cool cause it means that you are sort of standing in a "cyber line" so to speak so if you see remotely don&#39;t try to force it thru you already have a number in line. I too have tried to donwload stuff with 10 useres and sat there and watched it connect and start to download only to be kicked off one by one it sucks but some people are just not willing to share stuff that was freely given to them.
    you are not being kicked off, there are no sources for it