Thread: TOP 9 best movies with BDSM context

Heart

"The more pain you inflict on me, the more my heart is inflamed and my senses are inflamed." Leopold von Sacher-Masoch.

The Austrian writer Sacher-Masoch was attracted to situations of brutality; he liked looking at pictures of executions, and his favorite reading was the lives of the martyrs. An important personality of his childhood was Countess Xenobia, a relative from the father's side, who was extremely beautiful and at the same time cruel woman. Once, playing in a hiding place with his sisters, he hid in the countess's bedroom and witnessed how the countess first brought her lover there, and a few minutes later her husband burst into the bedroom with two friends. The Countess beat and drove out three uninvited guests, the lover ran away, and Leopold imprudently betrayed his presence, after which the Countess beat him too. However, the boy felt an incomprehensible pleasure. The man soon returned, and Leopold, hiding behind the door, heard the blows of the whip and the count's groans. The whip and furs, which the Countess loved to wear, became constant motives in the work of Sacher-Masoch.

Knowing your fetishes through pain is very sexy. If you have never thought about what you like, then this list of films is for you.

The Story of O (1975)

The Story of O: Part 2 (1984)

Basic Instinct (1992)

The Image (1975)

More films here

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    If you relish pain so much I suggest you try bashing your perverted brains out with a ball peen hammer then, pervert.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    If you relish pain so much I suggest you try bashing your perverted brains out with a ball peen hammer then, pervert.
    Don't kink shame, vanillafag.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by sallysparr0w View Post
    Knowing your fetishes through pain is very sexy. If you have never thought about what you like, then this list of films is for you.

The Story of O (1975)

The Story of O: Part 2 (1984)

Basic Instinct (1992)

The Image (1975)

More films here
    Idol is more turned on by Pumping Iron (1977)
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Breaking Away, cretin.

Breaking Away followed by American Flyers followed by Premium Rush followed by Quicksliver. Only those and in that exact order, cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

Don't kink shame, vanillafag.
    You talk pretty tough for a disembodied internet voice that in my head sounds remarkably like Winnie from The Wonder Years.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-20-2020 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    You talk pretty tough for a disembodied internet voice that in my head sounds remarkably like Winnie from The Wonder Years.
    You could have at least made me sound like Sean Connery, schizo.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    .... schizo.
    Lucky guess. I doubt that you're even an actual doctor.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Wait..aren't all voices in our heads supposed to sound like Winnie Cooper? Like...even my own voice?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Nightlife in Tokyo https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109059
    Tokyo Decadence https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105622

i like these two ,frist time i saw something like that in tv.