Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ~have Any Of You Thought About Leaving Here?

(>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Hobbes

I don&#39;t even go into the world news forum now, I popped in a couple of times but saw such immature and illinformed (dodgy spelling)drivel from some members that I turned away in disgust I haven&#39;t been back since. Btw that is not to saw that there are many a fine debate held in there, but I cannot honestly stomach some of the views made by some so I stay away, the lounge is probably more my level anyway .

2. Lounge   -   #12
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    i was gonna leave wen i first started out as a member because people were making fun of me for being a noob and made me feel real stupid

but then certian members on the board guided me in the right path and i quickly learned

so i open up my own warez sites some of the biggest

ill sell bootleg moviez games and albumz to stupid n00bz in school and make makin money thankz to this forum

i love you guys
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@29 November 2003 - 07:44
    Hobbes

I don&#39;t even go into the world news forum now, I popped in a couple of times but saw such immature and illinformed (dodgy spelling)drivel from some members that I turned away in disgust I haven&#39;t been back since. Btw that is not to saw that there are many a fine debate held in there, but I cannot honestly stomach some of the views made by some so I stay away, the lounge is probably more my level anyway .
    For me, I enter the Lounge as an interlude. I don&#39;t care who has the "cutest butt" or the amenities of the Ford Focus. I come here because it allows an American, such as myself, to hear the views of the world on my country.

Much of what I have learned has been enlightening, but I draw ire at liars and agenda driven people. EvilBagPuss has not returned since he wrestled with me over the subject of integrity. He swore to "chase me down", but never did. The reason is that I am here to discuss, not to defend a point of view.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    @infamousalbo101......ehhhhhhhmmm....glad we could &#39;help&#39;

@hobbes...as I said some iof the discussions are great, but I took great dislike when the discussions revolved around the suffering of others and people getting on there high horse and making comments &#39;even thogh my country&#39;s government doesn&#39;t like yours I stilll feel bad for the people who are suffering&#39;, even thinking about it annoys me. As for the lounge as an interlude perhaps you have hit the proverbial nail on the proverbial head there, many of us, including myself perhaps spend too much time in here and become dependant on it. When I first came in here I tried to do a bit of problem solving and inbetween times popped into the lounge for a breather, but it became like a contest to see who could answer the problem page first, at the end of the day as long as an answer is given then that is fine but I began to spend more time in the lounge as I wasn&#39;t in the &#39;I want a bigger post count&#39; crowd, who even saw fit to put things like &#39;yes I agree&#39; well after a problem had been resolved, and I ended up only coming in here. Maybe it&#39;s time to spread the ole wings

and perhaps learn to punctuate and shorten my sentences a bit

5. Lounge   -   #15
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@29 November 2003 - 02:04
    Maybe it&#39;s time to spread the ole wings
    MusicWorld.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    There has been some nastyness in the forum lately and it does seem the forum is more split with people spliting into there own groups, there was that incident(not mentioning names) where a former mod gave up there moderation powers because an other mod.

I dont really get it thou it&#39;s only a forum not real life although to some it seems it is.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by junkyardking@29 November 2003 - 08:29
    I dont really get it thou it&#39;s only a forum not real life although to some it seems it is.
    I couldn&#39;t agree more

8. Lounge   -   #18
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by junkyardking@29 November 2003 - 03:29
    There has been some nastyness in the forum lately and it does seem the forum is more split with people spliting into there own groups
    :pirate: :pirate:

FC B)

9. Lounge   -   #19
    emmm i just got here, is it that bad??? should i leave??

10. Lounge   -   #20
    TRshady
    Hey Zero&#33;
    Nice to &#39;see&#39; you again.
    Just checking, you were the one which had the avatar with the dog from wacky races, forgot his name but cant forget his laugh, lol.

To be honest, theres never been times when I want to leave after either someone upset me or not feeling welcome, but have left on my own account to see what else is out there. This is a very fast moving forum, leaving for a month of two then returning seems like its a different forum with regulars who used to appear frequently now seem quiet and don&#39;t take part as much, But I guess that&#39;s just the cycle of the forum and as long as I get what I need from here and give what I can, I&#39;m happy with it all.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast