Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ~have Any Of You Thought About Leaving Here?

BANNED
    i came close to leaveing too but the problem has been terminated

2. Lounge   -   #32
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    I haven't been here long, but at the moment I can't say I have any plan's on leaving

I used to only really look in the other section's before coming into the Lounge, and if i'd stayed in those section's then I think i'd consider leaving as there's too much spamming and flamming in them, there's not the same friendly and funny atmosphere as in here.

Perhap's if in the future I find i'm having serious problem's with someone that I can't sort out by talking privately to them and discussing it, then I may leave, but I can't say for sure as i'd rather that doesn't happen

There's a few peep's here that I consider friends, one person who's more than just a friend to me, and a few other's that I hope become friend's in the future, so i've got very good reason's to stay

Sniper.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    I have thought about leaving several times, but I never do. This place traps ya.

I have had 3 reasons.

1. I came here to be ahead of the game when it comes to K-Lite. I wanted the newest versions right away. There hasn't been a major breakthrough though for several months.

2. I am kinda tired of spam posts in the lounge. I don't mind small spam, but the stuff that never goes away, like the 3 word stories, Biggest spam post in the world, and other stuff like that. Stuff that nobody would ever read because it is way to long. (even though I contributed in the latest Version 2.0.0.1 )

3. It's personal, but it's fixed.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234