Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nortron's Many Versions

Raped Ape
    there is internet security, system works, antivirus ( all 2004 version) which ones do what which one should i download....if one of them is firewall will i have to configure it and stuff? im on 56k..

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    skelley521's Avatar puter ghost
    My personal opinion would be to stay away from Nortons, their software uses a lot of resources. The only application worth having is their Corporate Antivirus.

Just my opinion though.
    I always say to try it for yourself and if you and your pc like it, then keep it.

Hope this helps,
    Steve

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by Raped Ape@29 November 2003 - 01:16
    there is internet security, system works, antivirus ( all 2004 version) which ones do what which one should i download....if one of them is firewall will i have to configure it and stuff? im on 56k..
    depends what u r lookin for, if u r lookin for an antivirus get the symatec corporate version

proud to be american

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    I hate system works, it uses way to much resources.
    and if you want a firewall, get just a stand alone firewall, (which I like Zonealarm), but many ppl here recomend Sygate.

But their anti-virus is good.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Coporate is the best, visit my site to grab it.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    dont use Norton Antivirus 2004 Pro version, get standart version. its more lite and good antivirus too. Pro version have alot of useless stuff such as norton wipe, norton unerase and some other that i dono. Standart version load more faster and use less windows resources compare to Pro version.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by Safar@29 November 2003 - 00:24
    dont use Norton Antivirus 2004 Pro version, get standart version. its more lite and good antivirus too. Pro version have alot of useless stuff such as norton wipe, norton unerase and some other that i dono. Standart version load more faster and use less windows resources compare to Pro version.
    It's the Coporate version, not Standarded.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    I like NAV 2004 Pro it has the built in feature now that picks up spyware, diallers etc . .

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Guess what NAV Corp.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Norton Internet Secuity 2003. It combines AntiVirus and Firewall into one control window. Configuration is quite easy.

2004 is also available but is more complicated to setup. They have added quite a piracy protection to it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast