Thread: Warning About Class Ski Resort Tycoon

The file "Ski Resort Tycoon" has been listed on a few verified posts, but it is a "virri". Basicly the game doesnt work, then when you un-install it deletes the entire drive it was installed on. Im in the process of trying to recover It sucks. So, watch out for it.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    that sucks do you not use any virus protection software? If not, i suggest using something like Nortaons 2003, or maybe McAffe?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    its not a real virus. the uninstall is just set to delete the entire drive when you uninstall. so NAV wouldent catch it, since technically its not a virus

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Geez! Anyone else tested this to make sure? Maybe someone could unplug thier main hard drive and plug in an oldie full of crap and do an experiment?

I downloaded the file just yesterday. I'm glad I haven't tried installing it yet. I also take files out of my shared folder after downloading so I can check them before spreading them further. If they're bad files I don't share them. If they're good, I put them back. I'm glad it wasn't in there long, although it was in there a couple of hours because I'd gone shopping and it finished while I was gone. A few people downloaded it. Crap, now I feel bad.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by TenBrightSPikes@12 February 2003 - 20:42
    its not a real virus. the uninstall is just set to delete the entire drive when you uninstall. so NAV wouldent catch it, since technically its not a virus
    How many times did you install it?? So why are you sure it is in the uninstaller and nothing else went wrong? just being curious. B)