Thread: F-zero Gx Or Mario Kartl Double Dash!

Poster
    One of these games will be on my Christmas wishlist, but which one is better? And, is the new Rogue Squadron worth buying?

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    I'd say both -because they're both as good as each other (I have the two).
    As for Rebel Strike, it's entirely up to you - its deffo better than the first though.

3. Games   -   #3
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i'd get double dash. more fun, and more interaction with the other racers. and for rebel strike, i'm not sure. played the demo at bestbuy. didn't look as good as i expected

4. Games   -   #4
    I've heard from several reviews that the new rogue squadron is very disappointing, so i personally wouldn't recommend that. I own Mario kart: double dash, and i have to say its nothing really different from the originals (in fact, i prefer them over it) but it's still a decent game. If you liked the originals, you'll either be annoyed with the similarities, or love them... as for F-zero i havn't had the chance to play it yet, so you should check out the reviews here: http://gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/560617.asp

5. Games   -   #5
    double dash... i rented f-zero it wasnt worth buying really

6. Games   -   #6
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i personally would get f-zero. but i recommend mario kart

f-zero will probably be cheaper in january

ive played rebel strike in gamestation. it seems like they just made it for the sake of making it. not really worth your £37

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Okay, I'm gonna get F-Zero GX. If anyone else is considering purchasing this game, then click here to buy it for £31.99!