Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Think The Best Anti Virus Software Is?

born n raised in Brooklyn, New York.... ooooo n wat LOL... heh... itz aite... the 5 broughs... of NY! woot!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    I Dont use anti virus software.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    jetje's Avatar former star
    To all those who don't use AV. Your complete idiots. Probably posted this to piss us off. But your so damned stupid. Probably stupid enough that you don't share to. In your cases i hope you don't. Man, people like you make these things spread.

@Xyrex
    It's so easy to use them, put in a bit more mem if you think they use to many resources. Just tweak them nice you won't even notice that they're running. So be wise if not for you then to for all the other people start using them.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Reading opxmagik computer specs...looks nice.

His specs...

Computer Specs:
    Processor-Intel Celeron 2.53 Gigahertz no overclocking yet
    Memory-1028MB of DDR Ram
    Video Graphics-Geforce 4 4600 Ti
    Sound-Soundblaster Pro Audigy PLatinum
    Speakers-Boston Accoustics 4 way 7" speakers with a 15" Ground Sub
    Hard Drive-120 GiG
    DVD-Burner/ROM
    CD Burner/ROM
    Monitor- FPD1810 19" Flat Screen LCD Display
    OS-Windows Xp Professional
    Internet-RoadRunner cable

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    yeah I just read them too damn nice must have cost abit.. shame its an intel processor tho lol ...AMD 0wns j00 but I prefer norton 2003 is phat cos you can install over old versions and it saves time and its been pretty good so far

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    First of all, YANKS SUCK! They lost to the sorry ass Angels. Second of all, I have been using Norton since day 1 and it has saved countless times. It's fast and invisible. People who get infected are either too lazy or too stupid to keep their definitions up to date, or they just unlucky and get hit with an unknown virus. Maybe all the people who hear about getting infected use Norton is because Norton is more popular.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    yeah I just read them too damn nice must have cost abit.. shame its an intel processor tho lol ...AMD 0wns j00
    I disagree. I would say Intel and AMD are pretty even. Let's stop before we get too off topic and piss off the moderators.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    So which AV is the BEST?????

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Xyrex, I totally understand what you are saying. I don't use a virus scanner either and I've also learned to kinda "feel" as you put it if I have a virus. I've learn to identify them pretty well. To scan my computer for viruses I usually use a free online virus scanner called housecall.
    --------------------------------------------------
    ---&#62;http://housecall.trendmicro.com<---
    --------------------------------------------------
    To remove the virus I either download a free tool or search on how to manually remove it and do it myself.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    If you want to know what the best Antivirus prog is read internet reviews. Find one that fits your needs. If I were you I&#39;d pick something small that won&#39;t slow don&#39;t your comp like shit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast