Thread: BitSpyder and SocietyGlitch

Recently I need some course material, I was told BitSpyder is a good source, so want to register. I'm a long term seeder. My
    Bluetopia Up~3.8T Down~100G
    TorrentLeech Up~1.57T Down~680G

As for SocietyGlitch, I learned about it when searching BitSpyder. General movies/TVShows can be found even outside trackers, but the contents on SocietyGlitch seems very rare hard to find and interesting, I'd like to join to see.

If you have their invites, please consider me. I'm not collector nor specialize in trading accounts, I'm just using trackers for my personal use, and I never cause trouble for others. Inviting me is a no worry thing. Thanks.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Good Luck. Not the best 1st post though!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Thanks. Then hope the 2nd post is good enough!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed047 View Post
    Good Luck. Not the best 1st post though!
    Eh, there's been worse

Anyway, if you start a report here posting unedited ratio screenshots of those two accounts (as a mere formality, since they're trivial to fake) and your e-mail address, I'll invite you to BitSpyder. Only staff can see threads in that section.

As for SocietyGlitch, if you only want to "see" what they're like, tracker reviews are available online. An official invite application process exists for those who have upload-worthy files and can prove it.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Thanks to moderator's kind offer! I posted it but isnt able to see it, strange. I dont know whether successful. and I've seen reviews of SocietyGlitch and have known what content there're there. I meant I'm happy to be able to open and watch those contents.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by crazodc View Post
    Thanks to moderator's kind offer! I posted it but isnt able to see it, strange. I dont know whether successful.
    Just approved the report and replied

and I've seen reviews of SocietyGlitch and have known what content there're there. I meant I'm happy to be able to open and watch those contents.
    I heard they have a 4K BDRip of Saki Sanobashi Silliness aside, I'm not a member and have no idea what their invite policy is like. But their small userbase and, uh, very specific content categories make me think the invite application is your best bet. If you're interested on this sort of stuff, chances are you already have at least some you could upload.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    I hadn't noticed they had application process until now see the small print at their website bottom, I decide to email an application, thanks!
    2 invites are in place. I'm closing this thread now if it's convention.