Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Source Is Better?

I was just wondering what source has the best quality in moves, tmd,pio,chewing gum, daduck, Or tcr or others .

Be Kindling to state your opinion and etc,etc.. B)

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    you can't really accurately say that one group releases the best quality movies...the quality of the release is mostly dependent on the quality of the source file (i.e. cam or screener)

the simplest way of trying to get best quality is going for a largest filesize (though this doesn't always yield the best quality movie)
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@29 November 2003 - 18:51
    you can&#39;t really accurately say that one group releases the best quality movies...the quality of the release is mostly dependent on the quality of the source file (i.e. cam or screener)

the simplest way of trying to get best quality is going for a largest filesize (though this doesn&#39;t always yield the best quality movie)
    Everything this guy said is right but tmd puts out i think more movies than all the rest aleast i found more tmd than any other

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    The best quality files are DVD-Screeners and DVD-Rips.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    That way you will end up with SVCD all the time, if you dont want too burn it to watch it on a standalone DVDplayer go for the largest avi file.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    daduck is fast and relible. Usally the first to have a release. Well in the P2P community. Warez would most likly have it first.

TMD is very poor and comes out hella quick. I really don&#39;t recommend it.

PIO sucks, just plan suck.

TCR you find in warez sites then they come to the P2P community. I just downloaded Scary Movie 3 from them.

To say DVD-Screeners and DVD-Rips is the best, well thats not the qroup. Most likly you get an independant person who released these.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    ShareReactor is a pretty good source, they do allot of releases.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    i assume you are using irc, cus if you are using kazaa, there is absolutely no point in trying to get new movies. If you are trying to get a movie that is already out on dvd, or might have a screener, just search packetnews.com for it. If it&#39;s obscure, then your best bet is to use kazaa or shareaza. I wouldn&#39;t worry too much about the release group, but always check the file on vcdquality.com .. u never know if tmd might have a quality cam. Hope this helps.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    thank for the comments from everybody . Can you all tell me which program is the best quality for 2cds movies because i dont have a dvd-burner

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    If you download a dvd screener you don&#39;t need a dvd burner to burn it just use Bit Torrent and mIRC to get your movies and then use programs from http://www.vcdhelp.com to convert,cut etc . . . By the way usually the crew to release movies is usually Centropy but for re-encodes DaDuck usually is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast