Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How the original uploader can get as many uploads as possible?

If it's an area I'm good at and enjoy, I'll help those request even if there's no rewarding. but if it's what I'm not good at, tbh no way I'm willing to waste hours for that reward (I've experience....took hours asking around and searching in order to get a big prize, but in the end found nothing.)

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    it's probably something that you personally love you'll be saddened to find out how few other people have any interest in it.
    Ever tried liking better movies?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis92 View Post
    I remember seeing a 20tb request on Alpharatio on camtasia's 2020 version!.
    That's a general tracker, so 20 TB amounts to one month of using a gigabit seedbox

People like that are doing it for the notoriety, the ghey internet fame, not because they're so desperate to watch the show. I piss in their general direction.
    You'd think that after What.cd they should know better #sictransitgloriamundi But well, I'm not going to tell others how to waste their time
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    it's probably something that you personally love you'll be saddened to find out how few other people have any interest in it.
    Ever tried liking better movies?
    The problem, Meg, lies in trying to bring an appreciation for Billie Holiday to people who think BTS is the height of musical talent.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12