Thread: TorrentDay

maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    was in search of IPTV like torrents. Heard TorrentDay VIP has such feature. can anyone who has invite, willing to invite me in. So I can check if torrentday is worth to go for VIP
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IPTorrents (TorrentDay's bigger brother) also offers IPTV for VIP members and claims to have more than 8000 channels. Let me know if you're interested.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Ohh then I have iPT then I will stick with it and buy VIP. When I read redit reviews many said TD has such streaming feature much better than iPTV. So was in dilemma to try out both the thing 1st TD then iPT. Now with your input, let me shuffle the order Thanks Anon. After long time interacting with FST old fellas. is ScT, bitme and bitmetv back to game? any idea. Last time I tried bitme /tv were down 4ever.

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    IPTorrents (TorrentDay's bigger brother) also offers IPTV for VIP members and claims to have more than 8000 channels. Let me know if you're interested.
    Last edited by maverick_andy; 11-21-2020 at 12:42 PM.
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    So what's the difference between iPT and TorrentDay? I still don't understand why their owner started two websites of same type. Like owner of Exoticaz also has many websites, but they are all different types.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick_andy View Post
    is ScT, bitme and bitmetv back to game? any idea.
    Like Francisco Franco, they're still dead BitMe got a semi-official reboot called sciencelab.cc, with some former staff from the old site in it.

Quote Originally Posted by crazodc View Post
    I still don't understand why their owner started two websites of same type.
    The reason is simple. He runs at least three other ones, and collectively, they bring him a profit of a few thousand dollars every month. He is also known to have DDoSed competing trackers and "stolen" peers from them. Despite all this e-drama, IPT remains a great source of content and one of the must-have accounts in the torrent scene. Just don't donate and that's it.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."