Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warcraft Frozen Throne

Originally posted by [P][RO][CE][SS][OR]+29 November 2003 - 21:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([P][RO][CE][SS][OR] @ 29 November 2003 - 21:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Raped Ape@29 November 2003 - 21:33
    well i got a working cerial because i borrowed it from my friend but he wants the cds back.....damn cuz i rmemeber once on suprnova there was thsi program that let you browse through wc servers and you just click join to the one u wated to
    just make an image with clonecd, and use the image with deamon tools.

edit:
    i think there a servers not sanctioned by blizzard.
    but would that mean that you wouldn&#39;t have a record when you play the game? that would blow if it was the case. [/b][/quote]
    i they they do have stats since warforge had stats.. there was one during 1.09 when ppl got banned for using maphack. I dont know bout 1.10 but they might still exist

2. Games   -   #12
    Only in a Processor.
    what if i only have the cd i copied his cd from
    that will work, but the only thing that b.net checks for is the serial. just try not to get his serial muted, because then you both wouldn&#39;t be able to play online.

i they they do have stats since warforge had stats.. there was one during 1.09 when ppl got banned for using maphack. I dont know bout 1.10 but they might still exist
    1.12 is out. and ppl still get their serials muted with the maphack. i have the hack, but i dont&#39; use it, unless i&#39;m having a LAN party. i find that cheating ppl on the net, is just dumb.
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

3. Games   -   #13
    Raped Ape
    alright....i wont mute it or w/e that means lol besides he doesnt even play online....but just to make sure the cd i copied his cd from asks to insert cd in everytime i click the icon to play without crack...so it will work if i do the clone cd thing right&#39;

btw if you can can you gimme link to clone cd dl and daemon tools thanks

4. Games   -   #14
    Only in a Processor.
    the copy of the cd, will work just fine....but i would back it up also. daemon tools
    just search for clone cd on kazaa or something.

5. Games   -   #15
    Raped Ape
    thanks, if i need help ill ask more

btw which type should i use to burn the cd image for warcraft? like the game? or securom or what

erm...in clone cd to make cd image which do i chose read to image file or write to image file

6. Games   -   #16
    Raped Ape
    wtf it still says please insert cd in

7. Games   -   #17
    Only in a Processor.
    in daemon tools, you open up the images. it might not work the first time, but it will work eventaully. to burn it, just make it a game cd, then it should just copy it all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12