Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is This Fair

i think it was pretty funny though

plus it is surprising how quickly he was put on moderation :-"
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    dude stop moaning, ive been on moderation for months now

it aint so bad

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    3rd gen noob, did you see his first post it was is titled &#39;IS YAW MA FREE TONIGHT&#39; i mean wot kind of a post is that
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Obviously, Huge Nob meant no offense when he joined the forum. You philistines don&#39;t know art when it shites on your head.

Accept my heartfelt apologies, Huge Nob, and give my regards to whatever hostess dragged you up.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    muchspl2

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by chalice@29 November 2003 - 23:30
    Obviously, Huge Nob meant no offense when he joined the forum. You philistines don&#39;t know art when it shites on your head.

Accept my heartfelt apologies, Huge Nob, and give my regards to whatever hostess dragged you up.
    hey he was calling you names more than anyone im all for makin up but thats ridiculous he deserves to be gone

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by Azzz@29 November 2003 - 22:29
    3rd gen noob, did you see his first post it was is titled &#39;IS YAW MA FREE TONIGHT&#39; i mean wot kind of a post is that
    it&#39;s only a joke...calm down
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    When someone starts, we dont just go off what they have posted in this session.

We do a search of posts...after all, they may just have got out of bed the wrong side. Happens to us all.

There was no reason for anyone on this board to know he was on moderation, and after it was over, it would be over....its not something we like doing, creates work for us.

As it happens, the Moderation didnt happen immediately due to a bug in the software (2 Mods in his warning panel at same time we think).

If he hadnt then gone on the rampage, he wouldnt have been on Moderation at all....as we wouldnt have picked that bug up.

We try not to "Play favourites", however i can see that we tend to come down harder after the board has been attacked, or trouble makers have recently posted a load of crap (eg killtheking yesterday).

If he had followed the channels laid down in the rules, he may also have got off the moderation, it was borderline as Im the first to admit. I only imposed it as he had appeared to start the trouble.

Now however....

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    i think azzzz should be put on moderation for suggesting i be banned in another thread.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@29 November 2003 - 23:34
    i think azzzz should be put on moderation for suggesting i be banned in another thread.
    i only said that because in a previous thread you said you hate me in a topic called

WHAT DO YOU REALLY HATE so we are both as bad as each other

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast