Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mind Games!

Poster
    Originally posted by DataMore@13 February 2003 - 23:14
    .....a complete explanation.
    Thank you DataMore! And now another question? Who actually came up with this "triangle puzzle?

A Real Estate agent?

I dunno...

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by mobboss01@13 February 2003 - 17:02
    A woman tries to drop a man into the ocean -- by his own request -- but when she tries, he blows back in..
    what happened...?
    Did he fall into a blowhole of a whale?
    no m8
    since everyone else is to smart to take a grab at this ill give ya the answer.
    the lady is trying to dump her dead husbands ashes into the ocean.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by ProwL418@15 February 2003 - 04:42
    ..the lady is trying to dump her dead husbands ashes into the ocean.
    I beg to differ. The original question is WRONG, thus the answer is incorrect.

There is a big difference between a "man" and some "ashes".

When something becomes ashes, it is no longer its former. Therefore, the woman's husband, is no longer her husband. She has a bunch of ashes. She may believe it is her husband, but in reality, she is wrong. The law even recognizes this.

The question should be:
    A woman tries to drop a her husband's ashes into the ocean -- by his own request before death -- but when she tries, he blows back in..
    what happened...?

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by Spindulik+15 February 2003 - 00:34--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spindulik @ 15 February 2003 - 00:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ProwL418@15 February 2003 - 04:42
    ..the lady is trying to dump her dead husbands ashes into the ocean.
    I beg to differ. The original question is WRONG, thus the answer is incorrect.

There is a big difference between a "man" and some "ashes".

When something becomes ashes, it is no longer its former. Therefore, the woman&#39;s husband, is no longer her husband. She has a bunch of ashes. She may believe it is her husband, but in reality, she is wrong. The law even recognizes this.

The question should be:
    A woman tries to drop a her husband&#39;s ashes into the ocean -- by his own request before death -- but when she tries, he blows back in..
    what happened...? [/b][/quote]
    law or no law, THAT is entirely a matter of perspective. argue all you want.
    the use of perspectives is part of what makes a lateral/logical thinking puzzle fun and challenging.
    thank you for your viscious post, but my question is was valid.
    if i have my dead wife in an urn on my fireplace, and u tell me shes not my wife, your likely to lose a few teeth bud.
    thanks for your timely response.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123