Thread: No Sound During Movie

I'm having a small problem with the movie Shaolin Soccer. I installed the latest k-lite codec pack and now there is no audio when the movie plays. All other movies I have play with audio in windows media player except this one. However, when I play Shaolin Soccer, there is audio during the first 10 sec. but then it stops. I used the G-Spot codec and did a render of the movie and it said that everything is normal and it should be playing with audio. I'm stumped as to what to do. Can someone please help?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    muchspl2
    some kind of conflict
    try it in http://www.videolan.org I find it playes everything

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    thanks for the help. i didn't notice that there's a codec section, sorry.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    download the klite codec pack and videolan, codec pack has bs player and gspot, between the bsplayer and videolan you can play anything and the gspot you can use to see if the files are real or fake

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Bettine123
    I didn't know where I had to put this questions, so I just put it here. But I'm not having problems with the sound but the view. I'm hearing everything, but I see nothing. A friend of mine said to me that I have to download a sort of code. This code is behind all the information of the movie. For example:

Titel Artist: Size: Resolution
    Finding Nemo Pixar ....... (and the last one) 560 x 352

And I do not see the word code anywhere. And my friend is seeing the word code on her computer. So she puts the code (for example 12839847) on the search machine. And downloads it. Why can't I do that? Why can't I see anything and ownly hearing the movie? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

xxx Bettine

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@29 November 2003 - 23:44
    download the klite codec pack and videolan, codec pack has bs player and gspot, between the bsplayer and videolan you can play anything and the gspot you can use to see if the files are real or fake
    emmm

codec pack

videolan