Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: How Expensive Is Your Habit?

DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Is that not a diiferent kind of pipe?

I smoke about half ounce of bud a week bt I have to pay for it now (£75-£95 a week) unlike a few years ago when it was free and plentiful

I must say that bud does look nice

2. Lounge   -   #62
    Originally posted by muchspl2+2 December 2003 - 16:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 2 December 2003 - 16:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-blade1356uk@2 December 2003 - 12:17
    Taking any kind of drugs are stupid,it&#39;s a well known medical fact that weed destroys brain cells & cause&#39;s depression & paranoa.so stop taking drugs.
    no it doesn&#39;t
    I have posted scientific article&#39;s to the contrary, coarse you would dismiss them also as you were told that drugs are bad mmmmmk [/b][/quote]
    listen I lost my son because of drugs mate so don&#39;t tell me how safe they are, he started on weed or whatever you want to call it.I have first hand knowledge of what drugs can do to a person & a family & I have read all the crap that goes with it .weed does cause depression & nausia & brain cell damage. I do not give a toss what scientific post&#39;s you have put,they are rubbish & so are the people who sell it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567