Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K-lite

Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+30 November 2003 - 22:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob &#064; 30 November 2003 - 22:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bawa@Klite_user@1 December 2003 - 05:49
    Still not many people uses internet for long Hrs cuz the rates or too high if ur not using dsl or cable, 1hrs 2dhs(uae dirhams) for 56k users is rated so they just cheak there mail and if they use kazaa few songs and thats it, but ill do some ads and besice its good idea for some money ill make ads and sell kl++ cd&#39;s with some Guides like dling real music files and full movies sand some bullshit like KMD when they want to sell there produts
    come on man its 7:30 in the mornin i just woked up
    wat i want to say is internet is not importent here and many people uses Cafe&#39;s for it if they want it
    a coconut to the person who correctly manages to decode this message first [/b][/quote]

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    ok i have have come up with this theory

normal people use kazaa and have ad wear bla bla bla
    then they decide they have had enough so they search for alternatives and find out that k-lite exists, so they go search for it and they come across one of the million pay for klite sites they dont want to pay for it so they say oh forget that and they just carry on using normal kazaa

and i reckon this is true

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@30 November 2003 - 09:57
    well, not a lot of people know about k-lite and some are put off with the legality issue
    I agree with you, buddy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12