Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K-lite

Mr AnDy D's Avatar Poster
    after seeing all the people that I was dlling from and I was sharing with I was suprised at the # of people who have just regular kazaa, can't believe more people don't wanna get kazaa lite. Is it that people just don't know about it, or are they happy with regular kazaa?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    well, not a lot of people know about k-lite and some are put off with the legality issue
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    legality issue? lol jokes &#33;

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by Doomtroop@30 November 2003 - 01:54
    legality issue? lol jokes &#33;
    well, the act of installing kazaa lite is illegal, so...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    I wouldn&#39;t put much credibility behind the illegality of using K-Lite. If you&#39;re getting busted for downloading music off K-Lite, the prosecution isn&#39;t going to care that you use K-Lite instead of Kazaa MD. Is Sharman gonna sue you? Probably not-the prosecution are probably just hounds hired by the RIAA and could care less what FastTrack app you use.

So I say use the best.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Lots of people here in ma town they say "orginal kazaa is KAzaa lite" but they dont know where to get it and beside not much people know wat is diffrent between kl and KMD they just want to download p0rn and music so they dont bother wat to use

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    internet.news
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@30 November 2003 - 02:57
    well, not a lot of people know about k-lite and some are put off with the legality issue
    print out little ads - not really ads showin K-Lite logo and hang it out
    in your ares at nights

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Still not many people uses internet for long Hrs cuz the rates or too high if ur not using dsl or cable, 1hrs 2dhs(uae dirhams) for 56k users is rated so they just cheak there mail and if they use kazaa few songs and thats it, but ill do some ads and besice its good idea for some money ill make ads and sell kl++ cd&#39;s with some Guides like dling real music files and full movies sand some bullshit like KMD when they want to sell there produts

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@1 December 2003 - 05:49
    Still not many people uses internet for long Hrs cuz the rates or too high if ur not using dsl or cable, 1hrs 2dhs(uae dirhams) for 56k users is rated so they just cheak there mail and if they use kazaa few songs and thats it, but ill do some ads and besice its good idea for some money ill make ads and sell kl++ cd&#39;s with some Guides like dling real music files and full movies sand some bullshit like KMD when they want to sell there produts
    a coconut to the person who correctly manages to decode this message first

10. File Sharing   -   #10

come on man its 7:30 in the mornin i just woked up

wat i want to say is internet is not importent here and many people uses Cafe&#39;s for it if they want it

Benjamen button

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast