Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Working

You allready have gotten allot of good advice. I have allways gone the honest route and have gotten the job. Make a resume. I doesn't have to be anything too fancy. Just a little about yourself and what you did in school. ect....

2. Lounge   -   #42
    mrlessk's Avatar Poster
    Hi mikenmike0001,
    20 years old eh? Perfect!
    Ok, if you got the balls for it...I have the job for you. Might be the best thing you ever do in your situation. Sign up for the Signal Corps School of Photography....will keep you out of Infantry and lessen your chances of ending up in Baghdad or worse. You'll be a U.S. Army Photographer for a few years and have a career when you get out.

Check it out here

Your choice but, whatever you decide to do.....best of luck in your search.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@30 November 2003 - 17:03
    do you guys have an examples of what to say? with these job openings, do you guys to go all over the place and apply, or do you do the online thing now? cuz i don't know any "courier" places around here, .actually, there's probably a lot of places that have jobs that i don't know about because i don't even know that they exist, is there a way to search for all this shit online?
    open the phone book and look under courier companies

4. Lounge   -   #44
    alright, thanks people....man, that army site got me freaked out...haha......the last thing that i want to do is to join something military related......i'm scared of dying man.......making a resume........do you guys just use the microsoft word setup for it, or is there a way to figure out your own professional thing? and with resumes, do you guys usually give them with the small stores, like mall stores and drug stores, or are they meant to only be used when you try out those "big" companies (cingular, hp, ...you know......"big" companies)....? yeah, and the honest route thing, i try to do that, but it doesn't seem to work , cuz i get stomped a lot and most of the time the other guys interviewed who bullshit their ass off end up getting a better review from the manager.........

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345