Thread: Warlords 4 Rar ?

Poster
    I downloaded this game and the icon for it say rar. Ive tried doing a scearch but nothing came up. Ivbetried google but i get things for it about stuff for dvds. ANy help would be gr8ly appreciated.
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too

2. Games   -   #2
    winRAR
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    ok thx lets see if i can get it to work now
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too

4. Games   -   #4
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    poor noobie

5. Games   -   #5
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by TheCanuk@30 November 2003 - 03:02
    poor noobie
    Even though i don&#39;t particularly care, he&#39;s been at the forums longer than you have been.

7. Games   -   #7
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by tHe LiNk+30 November 2003 - 04:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tHe LiNk @ 30 November 2003 - 04:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheCanuk@30 November 2003 - 03:02
    poor noobie
    Even though i don&#39;t particularly care, he&#39;s been at the forums longer than you have been. [/b][/quote]
    OH YOU JUST PWNED

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by Monkeee+30 November 2003 - 04:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Monkeee @ 30 November 2003 - 04:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by tHe LiNk@30 November 2003 - 04:03
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheCanuk
    @30 November 2003 - 03:02
    poor noobie

Even though i don&#39;t particularly care, he&#39;s been at the forums longer than you have been.
    OH YOU JUST PWNED [/b][/quote]
    just becuz hes been at the forum longer, that doesnt mean anything. he could still be a nub on stuff like this. and im pretty sure he didnt search on google as he woulda found some link to winrar already

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by ZLOsiris@30 November 2003 - 02:25
    I downloaded this game and the icon for it say rar.&nbsp; Ive tried doing a scearch but nothing came up. Ivbetried google but i get things for it about stuff for dvds. ANy help would be gr8ly appreciated.
    liar&#33; when u type rar into google the first that shows is the winrar official site.... so obviously someone is lying...

This is what shows on the first result of google

WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files
    WinRAR provides the full RAR and ZIP file support, can decompress CAB, GZIP, ACE
    and other archive formats. ... Welcome to RARLAB, home of WinRAR and RAR archivers. ...