Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Rev..question

bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    just watch all 3 back to back even the anime u cant understand after that owell

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    matrix rev is POO
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    alright , thanks storm, you helped clear out a lot of shit that was confusing me...so in the end, smiith knew what neo knew when he duplicated and that's how i guess all the smiths knew and he just committed suicide or something and exploded himself.....

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    BANNED
    omg man dont give him false explanations if u dont know what actually goes on....ima go reboot and clean this mess up

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    BANNED
    ok its time to clean up this mess..... bleh.....but its just cuz im a matrix fan

okay, i just finally got the whole thing from kazaa and watched it, although between the first and second clip, they must have cut out some stuff, cuz it doesn't connect to much
    what do you mean? where did the first one end? where did the second one begin?

first off, when smith stabs and duplicates himself with the other people, does it obtain everything that they had or something?
    Smith doesnt stab people. Consider him like a computer virus or trojan. He infects the files and obtains information (in the case of a computer virus....it could be passwords or something like that)... So he obtains all the information from the person he is infecting

that one time with him copying himself into the oracle..what happened......how did they pop out at the end of the movie, same with that asian guy and the little girl?
    every human that was infected returned to its previous state before being infected by Smith.... and that includes the Oracle, Seraph (the asian guy) and Sati (the girl).... all exiles. Its like McAfee just cleaned up the Matrix, you see?

what were those swirly things that kept dropping down onto the city when the war began that freaked them out so much?
    Those are Sentinels, they are robots equipped with AI (Artificial Intelligence) that are just soldiers, same as humans.

how did trinity end up getting stabbed like that......they just crashed or something?
    She wasnt stabbed (i assume you like this word to explain everything ) The ship they (Neo and Trinity) were traveling in (the Logos) crashed into a mountain of steel....unfortunately killing Trinity

they made neo able to see without his eyes in like some firey-type view
    As the Oracle said, the "power of the One extends beyond the Matrix world".

and that last fighting scene, why did neo seem to just give up and let himself get duplicated?
    when he hits Smith into the ground and practically buries him, he looks up and sees the rest of the Smiths. He prolly thinks.... "omg i almost die with one..... and there are millions of these? Maybe i cant win this one...."

The Oracle said "No one can see past a choice they dont understand...and i mean no one" Neo was trying to keep fighting because he "chooses to". But when he realizes he cant win that fight, he UNDERSTANDS what he has to do.... he sees past his death.

why were those sentinel machine thingys and the people of zion fighting against each other in the first place if it was jsut really smith and neo that was the problem?..
    machines are meant to destroy Zion and all humans..... its been a war for hundreds of years. However, Smith is a virus spreading through the Matrix. He ISNT one of the machines....and he does not follow the machine's rules inside the Matrix. Therefore, Neo wants PEACE, and since Deus Ex Machina (the actual "Machine Boss", if u will) realizes Neo is right when he says that Smith will spread through the Machine city the same way he did through the Matrix, he grants Neo's wish of peace.

you see that architect guy and this bright ass city......so is that like a cleaned up version of the matrix or something?.
    yes its a "fresh copy" of the Matrix, but with a touch of Sati's personal likings.... she is a program, after all. However this time the Matrix is different, since people that want to get out will be released.

and did smith actually beat and kill neo at the end? why did neo just let himself get duplicated like that....
    Yes Smith beat Neo in the end. Neo DIES. He let himself get duplicated because of the reason i already said.... he UNDERSTANDS what he has to do....

hope this helps..... goto Google and search for "Matrix Philosophy"

GL
    DWk

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Nice one DWk!!

I haven't seen the film yet as I havent had time but hopefully I'll now know wtf is going on when I am watching it

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    yeah....that cleared a shitload up...so at the end, neo does die, so what's with all the light blasting out of himself when after they show him get duplicated , it's like that happens.adn then, those smiths slowly start to explode amonst themselves....is that like the architects way of saying....game over? since neo was duplicated as a smith in the matrix world, does that go the same with his actual body that was plugged in? this is the final quesitons.....since everything else was cleared up and makes sense....lol.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@3 December 2003 - 04:11
    yeah....that cleared a shitload up...so at the end, neo does die, so what's with all the light blasting out of himself when after they show him get duplicated , it's like that happens.adn then, those smiths slowly start to explode amonst themselves....is that like the architects way of saying....game over? since neo was duplicated as a smith in the matrix world, does that go the same with his actual body that was plugged in? this is the final quesitons.....since everything else was cleared up and makes sense....lol.
    Yes he is dead, because his code which made him 'the one' was needed in order to reload the matrix, which happened at the end of Revolutions. The Architects spech says how he must return to the source (where he goes at the end of revolutions) to reload the matrix. However he will die in order for this to happen, and because it does happen he is therefore dead.

When smith infects Neo he becomes another link to the chain but remember Neo body is connected to the source so at that moment "DEUS EX-MACHINA" uses the code in Neo and restarts the matrix.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by danb@2 December 2003 - 19:44
    Nice one DWk!!

I haven't seen the film yet as I havent had time but hopefully I'll now know wtf is going on when I am watching it 
    I can't believe Dwk actually went through the trouble of explaining the film. WOW.
    mikenmike0001 you are soooooooooo funny!!
    What did you say.........machine thingys
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Okay, but i was under the impression that no one was left in the matrix on that "bright sunny day" in the end, except, those that were programs, or didnt have bodies/hosts, like the little girl. Didnt the machines say everyone would be freed or some thing, and they would stop using humans for energy, something like that?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast