Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Rev..question

okay, i just finally got the whole thing from kazaa and watched it, although between the first and second clip, they must have cut out some stuff, cuz it doesn't connect to much.but anyways......i was confused a lot in the second half of the movie..well.....first off, when smith stabs and duplicates himself with the other people, does it obtain everything that they had or something? that one time with him copying himself into the oracle..what happened......how did they pop out at the end of the movie, same with that asian guy and the little girl? what were those swirly things that kept dropping down onto the city when the war began that freaked them out so much? and..how did trinity end up getting stabbed like that......they just crashed or something? and they made neo able to see without his eyes in like some firey-type view.....and that last fighting scene, why did neo seem to just give up and let himself get duplicated? and then like all this sh!t happened, and those smiths exploded and everything seemed to wipe out.and then neo's body got transfered somewhere.......so after that movie, i forgot, why were those sentinel machine thingys and the people of zion fighting against each other in the first place if it was jsut really smith and neo that was the problem?..and at the end....you see that architect guy and this bright ass city......so is that like a cleaned up version of the matrix or something?.i just didn't get what was going on...... and did smith actually beat and kill neo at the end? why did neo just let himself get duplicated like that....

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    oh dear

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    oh dear 
    Agreed... lol

Mikenmike0001, did you see the first and second movie? Also, there are probably around 5 other topics on these questions so check around on the forum for those.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    this is a joke right.............hahah good one

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by mojo2185@30 November 2003 - 03:15
    oh dear
    Agreed... lol

Mikenmike0001, did you see the first and second movie? Also, there are probably around 5 other topics on these questions so check around on the forum for those.
    here's one: (my fave...)

http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=81557&hl=

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    well i watched the first two, and i was kinda getting the second one, except when that stupid guy in white started blabbing and that frenchman started blabbing.......but i don't know......i guess it's too complicated and confusing to me, that's why i'm asking you guys to help explain......i guess i'll go through quickly the previous threads on this movie.........

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    your goin make the guy who says fuck the matrix all the time put up the finger again and when he does im goin to be rollin

8. Movies & TV   -   #8

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by Withcheese@30 November 2003 - 02:42
    oh dear
    LMAO that reaction LMAO

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by Withcheese+30 November 2003 - 03:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese &#064; 30 November 2003 - 03:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>oh dear [/b]

yep............

Originally posted by mikenmike0001@30 November 2003 - 03:26
    first off, when smith stabs and duplicates himself with the other people, does it obtain everything that they had or something?&nbsp; that one time with him copying himself into the oracle..what happened......how did they pop out at the end of the movie, same with that asian guy and the little girl?
    he knows what they know....... they become part of him....... and in the end, smith was defeated........ so they came back.......

what were those swirly things that kept dropping down onto the city when the war began that freaked them out so much?
    they were squids..... or sentinels...... robots build 2 destroy jus bout everything the humans made.....

and..how did trinity end up getting stabbed like that......they just crashed or something?
    yeah, they crashed.......

and they made neo able to see without his eyes in like some firey-type view
    thats cause he&#39;s the One........ sorta like Jezus..... but diffrent....

and that last fighting scene, why did neo seem to just give up and let himself get duplicated? and then like all this sh&#33;t happened, and those smiths exploded and everything seemed to wipe out.
    cause Neo new that the only way to defeat Smith was to get killed....... since he and Smith were connected in some way....... (like in Dark Crystal)

and then neo&#39;s body got transfered somewhere.......
    no.......... that was the end of Reloaded

so after that movie, i forgot, why were those sentinel machine thingys and the people of zion fighting against each other in the first place if it was jsut really smith and neo that was the problem?
    the machines didnt want the humans to have their freedom......... Neo just happend to be around....... and he CREATED Smith by his actions...... if he had chosen NOT to save Trinity in part 2, The Matrix would have been "reset" and Smith would never have gotten so powerfull....... however, he let Smith get so powerfull that he would be a threat to the machines as well, so he made a deal with the machines that if Neo would take care of Smith, the Machines would stop tryin 2 kill the humans..........

..and at the end....you see that architect guy and this bright ass city......so is that like a cleaned up version of the matrix or something?.i just didn&#39;t get what was going on......
    its just a beautifull morning in the Matrix

<!--QuoteBegin-mikenmike0001
    @30 November 2003 - 03:26
    and did smith actually beat and kill neo at the end? why did neo just let himself get duplicated like that....[/quote]

Smith killed Neo and Neo killed Smith........ the were connected........ or maybe one and the same is closer...... they needed eachother to survive......... but yes, Neo sacrificed his exsistance (in this life) to get rid of Smith and stop the war.........
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast