Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This Is Dodgy About Star Wars

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I just read there going to re make the 3 Originals Star Wars so it will fit in with the new ones adding extra scenes in such as Yoda at the beginning of the first Star Wars and changing Darth Vader's Face on return of the Jedi when Luke takes off his mask to match how he looks like in the new ones..

sorry this is dodgy and a bad idea leave the dam originals how they are!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    i never liked star wars
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    ugh, i hate it when these guys screw around with their movies like this.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    George Lucas has already said that after the third one, no more anything star wars.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    They aren't remaking the movies, just modifying them. I didn't hear about the darth vader face thing, but I did hear that they were going to change the originals a little so they fit with the 3 prequels. One of the things I heard was they're going to add Queen Amadala into a few scenes of the original Star Wars (a new hope). Can't say I'm positive about this though, they could still be rumors. Personally, they should leave the originals alone, the special editions of the original 3 were bad enough...

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Evil Fish@30 November 2003 - 05:04
    ugh, i hate it when these guys screw around with their movies like this.
    Lol that reminds me of that South Park episode were George Lucas and Stephen Steilberg were like evil and shit ruining the "classic" movies. I didn't really like Star Wars either so I don't care I really don't see what everyone else see's in them I actually like the second new one better than the old ones. I really like the second new one "Attack of The Clones" I think it's called it's the best in the series in my opinion.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    tarzan's Avatar lore keeper
    I don't see how they could add Amidala to A New Hope,since she died when Leia was young,as stated in Return of the Jedi
    if they do re release the origanl trilogy(with added crap) i wont buy em,i have 3 godamn copies each of the first trilogy and i aint buying another godamn star wars anything unless they finaly decide to put them on dvd and not in a frikin box set, I dont have 100+ bucks to spend on movies i already own 3 times over
    i wanna buy em seperatly dammit.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    i heared that too at the imdb message boards Original Star Wars Trilogy Changes

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    tarzan's Avatar lore keeper
    ok,if those are the changes,i say hell yeah do em
    i would dig seeing a spruced up battle between vader and Obi Wan

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    I don't see how they could add Amidala to A New Hope,since she died when Leia was young,as stated in Return of the Jedi
    Well, I was going by word of mouth, so maybe the guy that told me got it wrong. But come to think of it, you are right (if i remember the movie correctly). Personally, I don't like the 2 new ones they made, so I'd be against making any changes to the originals. I really hated that scene they added in A New Hope with Jabba and Han, don't know why but it just pissed me off.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast