Thread: I Need A Working Supernode

I dont know whether this is happening to only me. all my supernode list in kazupernodes just went blank and klite disconnected. Its now connecting.... b'se it has no supernodes. if i force being a supernode and it seems like i am the only user online?? Not everyone can quit klite.
    Anyone with the same problem???
    I need a supernode.

Thanx

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    12.250.1.223:2413

supernode

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by lillwikki@30 November 2003 - 03:24
    I dont know whether this is happening to only me. all my supernode list in kazupernodes just went blank and klite disconnected. Its now connecting.... b'se it has no supernodes. if i force being a supernode and it seems like i am the only user online?? Not everyone can quit klite.
    Anyone with the same problem???
    I need a supernode.

Thanx
    see if you can connect and generate a list from broken's supernode, otherwise some thing is blocking klite, call your isp first and see if they are blocking or caping kazaa

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    thanx broken.

its works. but a friend just called me and is having the same problem. i was a supernode and he had connected to me.
    doesnt seem like a coincidence. i think someone is messing up some the network.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by lillwikki@30 November 2003 - 03:35
    thanx broken.

its works. but a friend just called me and is having the same problem. i was a supernode and he had connected to me.
    doesnt seem like a coincidence. i think someone is messing up some the network.
    well if you were the supernode i could not connect, ofcourse eveybody that was connected to you would not be able to connect either, thats how it is, no body is messing with it