Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What needs to be careful when Trading? seeking experience?

Quote Originally Posted by crazodc View Post
    4chan doesn't welcome people from my zone (they block my zone)
    That's surprising considering how free 4chan is. Maybe your IP ended up in a spam blacklist for some unknown reason, that happened to me once. Anyway, /ptg/ is actually good for pragmatic, no-bullshit discussion; my only complaint is that the "curry vs. neon" and "taxi to Orpheus" memes get tiresome after a while.

Once I needed a very rare warez, so requested help on warez-bb, rutracker, puzo, rsload, sanet, dirtywarez and all other "famous" places, but received no response sadly.
    RIP Warez-BB, my #1 source for many years You may want to add SilentGround and BlackPearl to your list. RevolutionTT is famous for its high request filling rate, also.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    - The less Tracker you have the less chances that the Trackers that you worked hard to get.will not get into Inactivity and being a
    collector. Managing Trackers even with a Big and fast Seedboxes can be a lot of "work"..LOL
    I've added them all to a folder of bookmarks and every week, just right click, open all bookmarks, to avoid cookie expired and some sites inactive But it's true that, in principle, it is less troublesome to only join a few of the best sites.

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    You may want to add SilentGround and BlackPearl to your list.
    have googled 10 min and still have no clear image what blackpearl.biz and silentground.org are for....only know they're piracy related...
    Are they resource sharing sites eg dirtywarez, or discussion/news/gossip/trivia sites (similar to r/piracy) or middleman sites eg TPS/IMT?
    If they're resource sharing site, are they hoster based or tracker? are they only for certain types media (eg mobilism is mostly only for ebooks/apks, no movie/TV) or all of media?

and most importantly, are they good?*
    asking bc often sites that are too closed are just killing themselves i feel (exceptions like btn/hdb are rare). Gradual inactivity of older members is slow but inevitable, a site needs constant flow of new members to keep it active. from the difference of how hard to join and how active the site is (new torrents per day, % of requests being fulfilled) between bib and mobilism, thegeeks and bitspyder, I've learned confidently that hard to join definitely doesnt mean good, but more usually means dissappointed after finally joining. btw sorry, im not very active in bitspayer lately, because busy with other sites, will probably continue to upload torrents after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    RevolutionTT is famous for its high request filling rate, also.
    How does it compare to baconbit on request system? I've met the recruit standards to apply for bb, but haven't made time to apply yet. I plan to take 1-2 more general sites and that's enough, was intended choose from ncore, bb, mteam, funsharing and TVV. dont know which one is best on request system.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by crazodc View Post
    have googled 10 min and still have no clear image what blackpearl.biz and silentground.org are for....only know they're piracy related...
    They're both all-round warez forums, and they're pretty good. BlackPearl has or had an interview process, if you're interested. SilentGround has an invite system, but I don't have invites or know how they're distributed.

btw sorry, im not very active in bitspayer lately, because busy with other sites, will probably continue to upload torrents after a while.
    No worries, just make sure to log in at least once every 50 days to keep your account active.

How does it compare to baconbit on request system?
    I've never been a member there, so I don't know.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12