Thread: Suprnova.com

http://suprnova.multiwebinc.com/list...ts/movies.html
    Well boys and girls, it looks like Suprnova.com is coming to an end. Our host just informed us that it was going to disconnect us if we kept helping users share files with each other through the internet, so we were forced to shut down. Please continue to navigate through the site though since it is still in working order. We now have other services to offer you.

Hope this is'nt a trend.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    muchspl2
    sounds like a bad mirror ? I just was on a working mirror ?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    TRshady
    Yeah, I hope other mirrors dont start closing to
    Worried me when I first read the post though ......

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    latest news from suprnova.org
    Month came around and once again we need your donations, to keep the site running. As you can see the trackers are down and looks like we need more and more servers to keep things running.

We have also bought two new mirrors, so that you wont experience so many broken links anymore.
    i think is just that that one mirror went down. suprnova is getting bigger and bigger.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Yeah this was at "suprnova.com" not suprnova.org. Just one of many.... although it was the second of many bt. sites I've visited in the last few hours, that their providers were dropping them if they were going to continue sharing copy righted material. It seems like there trying to turn the heat up a little.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    people better start donating we dont want anothe bytemonsoon

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    TRshady
    oh, never knew suprnova.com existed.
    Suprnova.org seems the only decent BT site out there though.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Originally posted by stupidguy@29 November 2003 - 12:23
    people better start donating we dont want anothe bytemonsoon
    Yeah, one site I was at said $100. had been donated in the last 3 months, where it took $1,000. to run it. They suggested that if everyone would just donate $1.00 it would'nt have any problems. That does'nt sound too unreasonable, in reality if just half or a third of the people, "especially on some of the main sites" would just donate a buck for countless downloads over a month or several months time, that would definately help keep the sites from struggling and keeping their head above water. Jeez, I think I owe em atleast that much.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster
    People might be afraid of aiding and financing a warez/music/movie site. Downloading is one thing, financing is another

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Double Agent
    that's too bad....