Thread: Help Required To Use Iso`s

I downloaded 2 MEDAL OF HONOR ISO`S but can`t work out how to get them to work. Do I need to copy some files over from my MoH cd`s. I`ve never had to do anything like this before so I`m not sure what I need to do to get them to work. The only reason I`ve had to do this is because I`ve cracked my disc 2 (again&#33 and dont want to have to fork out another £7.50 to replace it.
    any help will be gratefully appreciated,
    jacksparrow.

2. Games   -   #2
    BANNED
    emmm please don't give us bs expalinations for why you have a free copy, this is the klite board we all have free copies of everything boss

now use daemon tools or mount it or winrar or winiso to exract it the look for the setup file

daemon tools is you best bet tho, its real fast and real easy

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@30 November 2003 - 16:29
    emmm please don't give us bs expalinations for why you have a free copy, this is the klite board we all have free copies of everything boss

now use daemon tools or mount it or winrar or winiso to exract it the look for the setup file

daemon tools is you best bet tho, its real fast and real easy
    yes dameon tools is very good *agrees*

4. Games   -   #4
    Thanks to all that posted replies, tried Daemon tools but there was a problem with one of the files and couldn`t install it.
    Cheers,
    jacksparrow.

5. Games   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by jacksparrow@30 November 2003 - 21:49
    Thanks to all that posted replies, tried Daemon tools but there was a problem with one of the files and couldn`t install it.
    Cheers,
    jacksparrow.
    you are