Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Request: Quick and Witty Comeback By Barron Cruz

I did another search, as it's been almost a year since this thread was created (when will I win the Sammy Gravano Award to the best moderator ever?). No results. If this has been uploaded somewhere, it wasn't in public or to any of the sources I've got access to. Plenty of links to buy it from, though
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I did another search, as it's been almost a year since this thread was created (when will I win the Sammy Gravano Award to the best moderator ever?). No results. If this has been uploaded somewhere, it wasn't in public or to any of the sources I've got access to. Plenty of links to buy it from, though

Yes you'll have to settle for the love and recognition from people on this forum

That's pretty crazy though, surely you have some good sources and still no luck even as a torrent. Makes me wonder how come people are selling/trading links to it on Reddit and the many reseller websites.

Maybe the demand is low

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Jugithh View Post
    Yes you'll have to settle for the love and recognition from people on this forum
    Aw, you're so sweet

To be fair, this sort of content is too niche for general sources, and I'm not on any specialized ones.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123