Thread: K-lite Wont Connect

Poster
    when i open up k-lite it just says connecting... at the bottom of the screen and it never connectes. this hppened a couple of days ago and i dont know why. it just appeared to suddenly happen. how can i fix this? thnks.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    shut it down
    open it up again
    try jumping supernode
    disconnect & reconnect
    last of all try rebooting u never know it might just work

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by Path0gen@1 December 2003 - 18:18
    shut it down
    open it up again
    try jumping supernode
    disconnect & reconnect
    last of all try rebooting u never know it might just work
    none of that worked

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    I get this somrtimes just keep shutting down and restarting and u will connect eventually,I wonder if its to do with the amount of people trying to connect at the same time,sometimes I connect 1st time other times it takes 10 or 20 trys

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Try two things.

First try to jump supernodes several times.
    Second move everything from your shared folder and see if it connects. If it does you probably have a corrupt file in there.

Also you may have a bad list of sn in you computer. More than likely you are connected to a bad supernode. Search the forum on how to get a new list of sn for your computer.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    some times this happens to me i either wait for a few minutes or keep on restarting kazaa lite repeatedly

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by gripper103.2@1 December 2003 - 22:01
    I get this somrtimes just keep shutting down and restarting and u will connect eventually,I wonder if its to do with the amount of people trying to connect at the same time,sometimes I connect 1st time other times it takes 10 or 20 trys
    THANKS!!!!!!! i didnt even have 2 do that. i just opened it 2 try what u said and i connected!

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    if it happens again try checking if your downloading at the same time while trying to connect, like from a web site or something.

when i download from sites @ 50kb it wont connect on kazaa till i paue my download.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by shinzuiski@2 December 2003 - 02:20
    if it happens again try checking if your downloading at the same time while trying to connect, like from a web site or something.

when i download from sites @ 50kb it wont connect on kazaa till i paue my download.
    ok will do!

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BANNED
    Originally posted by 3223+1 December 2003 - 22:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3223 @ 1 December 2003 - 22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shinzuiski@2 December 2003 - 02:20

ok will do&#33; [/b][/quote]
    1st do you see any uploading take place while its connecting

does your isp block or cap p2p?? or did they just start??

are you in school or work??

using a proxy??

checked your firewall?? router??