Thread: Latest K-lite Accelarator

My K-Lite (v. 2.4.3) Accelarator, keeps pausing files after some time, even though in the menu i unckecked this option. Is there any way to stop this? Also, when I'm looking through my dl list, it wil suddenly jump the screen to focus on some other file that has just done something (went to connecting from searching, etc.). How do I turn this off?

Thanks in advance.
    (all of you are always extremely helpful and polite and it really helps make using KL that much more enjoyable)

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    go download the latest kl extensions from rocko's site and try that

PS: 1000 posts! yay!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    i'm having that same problem with one of my dl's. it might be that there havent been ne sources for that file for a long time (its a very rare rom)...

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Originally posted by Kunal@30 November 2003 - 10:16
    go download the latest kl extensions from rocko's site and try that

PS: 1000 posts! yay!
    I hope they were more useful than this one,who's "rocko" and where's his site?

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by ZaZu+30 November 2003 - 21:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ZaZu @ 30 November 2003 - 21:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Kunal@30 November 2003 - 10:16
    go download the latest kl extensions from rocko&#39;s site and try that

PS: 1000 posts&#33; yay&#33;
    I hope they were more useful than this one,who&#39;s "rocko" and where&#39;s his site? [/b][/quote]
    lol

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Balasuthrius@30 November 2003 - 13:12
    My K-Lite (v. 2.4.3) Accelarator, keeps pausing files after some time, even though in the menu i unckecked this option. Is there any way to stop this? Also, when I&#39;m looking through my dl list, it wil suddenly jump the screen to focus on some other file that has just done something (went to connecting from searching, etc.). How do I turn this off?

Thanks in advance.
    (all of you are always extremely helpful and polite and it really helps make using KL that much more enjoyable)
    you need to check both options in the accelerator boss take a good look in there