Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Problem

BANNED
    Originally posted by morpheus 1.0@30 November 2003 - 22:20
    @JDRAGON you need to put them back in one by one and see which one/s cause the problem and then try fixing those or delete them ( yes morpheus corrupt files can be fixed)

i told him that too!

damn
    oh you did upto 5 minutes ago you didn't even know they could be fixed, and please don't bother responding and make me put up the link for when you said it

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    i didnt know they could be fixed...... however i told him to move all the files from "my shared folder" to a temp folder.....

and you tell him the same thing about 5 hours later after the prob is fixed

and i also told him to put them back in my shared folder one by one,

and again you tell him this....

will you please read others' posts before you reply

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    BANNED
    ok look enough read you pm

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    LOL, this is funny. Some people just paste and post without reading the whole thread. It gets up the old post count tho.

As for the cover up not being a solution. Has anyone come up with a solution for KazaaLite not connecting or just not working properly. Are we still on the "find another supernode" fix, i mean, cover up.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    BANNED
    Originally posted by InverseKinetix@1 December 2003 - 10:49
    LOL, this is funny. Some people just paste and post without reading the whole thread. It gets up the old post count tho.

As for the cover up not being a solution. Has anyone come up with a solution for KazaaLite not connecting or just not working properly. Are we still on the "find another supernode" fix, i mean, cover up.
    if your klite is not connecting its a firewall, router, isp, or a bad supernode issue, those are the only reason and it has nothing to do with klite itself or this thread

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123