Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Problem

I am having some problems staying connected to Kazaa lite. I have Diet K 2.52 and Kazaa Lite 2.4 K++. Everything was working fine for the past couple of days but now all of the sudden I get this "Kazaa lite has encountered a problem and needs to shut down" message and gives me the option of sending error or not sending error. That is the exact same thing that happened to me when I had regular Kazaa, everything works fine then bam, problem message all the time. Any suggestions on what it might be and what I can do to fix this? I've even uninstalled and reinstalled and when I do this it works for awhile then all the sudden this message appears again, I don't know what is going on.

Thanks much!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    you might be low on system resources...

try setting the prioity higher on kl

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I am not quite sure if I know what you mean by setting priority higher on KL? Please explain a bit more.

Thanks

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    ctrl+alt+delete/processes/kazaalite.kpp/right-click on it/set priority/.....

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Ok, I will try that and see what if it helps.

Thanks!

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by JDRAGON@30 November 2003 - 20:26
    Ok, I will try that and see what if it helps.

Thanks!
    anytime...lol

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Ok, I tried that but the message that kazaa encountered an error still pops up and closes the program. Any other suggestions on what might be causing this?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Oh, I forgot to add a little info as well, I am on a LAN connection. Hope this may help stimulate some ideas.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    you might have a corrupt file, in "my shared folder",
    move all the files that are in "my shared folder" and put them into a temp folder.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Ok, that absolutely worked!!! Now, how do I figure out which file is corrupted and how do I get it off my computer? Any suggestions because I want to put some fo those files back into my shared folder so others have a chance to download them so I don't come off as such a leach? Thanks a million morpheus!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast