Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2004 Draw

Poster
    Originally posted by Spider_dude+30 November 2003 - 22:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude @ 30 November 2003 - 22:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@30 November 2003 - 21:00
    <!--QuoteBegin-mrcall1969
    @1 December 2003 - 05:38
    Prick?? .....&nbsp; I think that deserves an apology

Do you? Then ask someone who gives a fuck.

arse. [/b][/quote]
    Indeed, a fine ambassador for his country.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    All the lovely Scots on the board, tell me who you got?
    Well cheers Finch. I mean, admit it, you just posted this to wind up the scottish. You don&#39;t give a fuck about England&#39;s chances just want to get a reaction...

You just make the rest of us genuine England fans look bad, so now whenever we want to talk football SERIOUSLY we will have other team&#39;s fans having a well deserved go at us. Cheers. Nice one geezer.

Let&#39;s close this thread b4 it gets silly...

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    now now children no need to argue &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

everyone knows scotland are a better country than england

even if they aint too good at football

and england wont win footie - so be happy with the rugby

thats me done
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    not trying to flame here.

but what do you&#39;s think about what fifa said bout kicking england out if their fans cause trouble? serious question.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese@30 November 2003 - 22:10
    All the lovely Scots on the board, tell me who you got?
    Well cheers Finch. I mean, admit it, you just posted this to wind up the scottish. You don&#39;t give a fuck about England&#39;s chances just want to get a reaction...

You just make the rest of us genuine England fans look bad, so now whenever we want to talk football SERIOUSLY we will have other team&#39;s fans having a well deserved go at us. Cheers. Nice one geezer.

Let&#39;s close this thread b4 it gets silly...
    Now, if the thread was started with a post like that, then there would be no flaming or arguements

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@30 November 2003 - 22:11

but what do you&#39;s think about what fifa said bout kicking england out if their fans cause trouble? serious question.
    I think English fans should be banned from going to Euro 2004 not the English team, if the fans can&#39;t behave themselves then no tickets should be provided to English FA to sell.

I realise that some will still get their tickets via other means but this would seriously reduce any chance of violence.

edit: I&#39;m English in case it wasn&#39;t already apparent...

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese+30 November 2003 - 22:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 30 November 2003 - 22:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@30 November 2003 - 22:11

I think English fans should be banned from going to Euro 2004 not the English team, if the fans can&#39;t behave themselves then no tickets should be provided to English FA to sell.

I realise that some will still get their tickets via other means but this would seriously reduce any chance of violence.

edit: I&#39;m English in case it wasn&#39;t already apparent... [/b][/quote]
    I agree, I would think that only the genuine fans would go to the hassle of trying to get over priced tickets.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by Withcheese+30 November 2003 - 21:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese &#064; 30 November 2003 - 21:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@30 November 2003 - 22:11

edit: I&#39;m English in case it wasn&#39;t already apparent... [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m not English as is probably apparent but first off want to congratulate you on your post re. one spoilling it for the rest. Now re. your post about banning the fans, I travel abroad to watch my team and it is one of the best things there is so it woyuld be a shame to ban eveery1 and take that away from the decent supporters who simply go for the joy of the game, but agree the team should go not the players fault about things off the park and they were the ones who achieved the results to get them there.

p.s gemby hi, thank you for your calming influence

9. Lounge   -   #39
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    put it this way england arent winning fuck all so they can get there hopes up for no fucking reason

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Poster
    Originally posted by scribblec@30 November 2003 - 22:22
    put it this way england arent winning fuck all so they can get there hopes up for no fucking reason
    yeah but we still have a chance since we&#39;re in the competition unlike you. stop bashing England.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast