Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Euro 2004 Draw

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Finch@30 November 2003 - 19:47
    England got France in their group but we can easly beat them. We also got two other mediocre teams in our group, so I can safely say we'll go through.

All the lovely Scots on the board, tell me who you got?
    You have just proved to me that birds dont know a lot about football.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    BANNED
    Originally posted by scribblec@1 December 2003 - 06:22
    put it this way england arent winning fuck all so they can get there hopes up for no fucking reason
    Why do you live in England if you dislike the place so much? Why don't you go live in Turkey if it's such a great place, I'm sure they can find room for you. Running down the country that gave your family refuge is pretty fucked.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    @zero cool and mrcall: it would be a shame for the genuine fans (who far outnumber the few senseless idiots (listening Finch?) who spoil things for everyone else). The only other answer would be tighter control of who can get tickets, stopping bars and clubs opening before AND after the game on match days and better policing.

@scribblec: come on m8 you're better than him just leave it...

edit: @bigboab: ROFL

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab+30 November 2003 - 22:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 30 November 2003 - 22:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Finch@30 November 2003 - 19:47
    England got France in their group but we can easly beat them. We also got two other mediocre teams in our group, so I can safely say we&#39;ll go through.

You have just proved to me that birds dont know a lot about football. [/b][/quote]
    I was just kidding ffs. it&#39;s funny, the only people who replied are scottish and turkish fans, two teams who arn&#39;t even in the competition and who hate England.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Originally posted by Finch+30 November 2003 - 21:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Finch @ 30 November 2003 - 21:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by bigboab@30 November 2003 - 22:25
    <!--QuoteBegin-Finch
    @30 November 2003 - 19:47
    England got France in their group but we can easly beat them. We also got two other mediocre teams in our group, so I can safely say we&#39;ll go through.

I was just kidding ffs. it&#39;s funny, the only people who replied are scottish and turkish fans, two teams who arn&#39;t even in the competition and who hate England. [/b][/quote]
    Where did I say that I hate England. Take that back you oaf.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by Finch+30 November 2003 - 21:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Finch &#064; 30 November 2003 - 21:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by bigboab@30 November 2003 - 22:25
    <!--QuoteBegin-Finch
    @30 November 2003 - 19:47

I was just kidding ffs. it&#39;s funny, the only people who replied are scottish and turkish fans, two teams who arn&#39;t even in the competition and who hate England.[/b][/quote]
    people dont hate england, its just dickheads like you

i cant be arsed jumping pages and quoting here, but one of your posts in this thread had you saying "ok im sorry, lets just talk about teams" then the very next post was winding someone else up

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Originally posted by pol@30 November 2003 - 21:35
    I cant be arsed
    Thats you off my christmas list then That just leaves SG.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Poster
    It wasn&#39;t directed at you, but Scottish fans as a whole.

Why am i being flamed? Is it because i said the Scottish national team are &#39;mediocre&#39;? and you&#39;re saying i don&#39;t know anything about football.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese@30 November 2003 - 21:30

@scribblec: come on m8 you&#39;re better than him just leave it...

yea

@billydean i aint cussing this country im cussing there gay hippy football players and them rich over payed fucking toss pots who think to high of them selves i dont care who it is a team who regards them selves so highly dont deserve shit

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Originally posted by Finch@30 November 2003 - 21:38
    It wasn&#39;t directed at you, but Scottish fans as a whole.

Scottish fans are not a hole. Just because a few lift their kilts everyone gets the wrong idea.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast