Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Some New Eminem Album

TRshady
    <Bump>

Hey people&#33; ...
    Give your thoughts of the songs ...
    My faveourite at the moment is &#39;Love you more&#39; .... personal song towards kim, takling bout although they are always fighting and dissing they still love each other greatly and no they could never live without each other. Claiming that at times they say they stick together for hailie but they know its because they still want each other ...

Strange to see how possesive Eminem is, saying that next time she cheats on him he&#39;ll kill her, claiming she cant exscape from him. Just a song, but makes you think the thoughts which go into the song ..

2. Music   -   #12
    Poster
    Love the songs...Imagine how good his next album will be when these are just unrealesed songs...My favourite is "Bully"

3. Music   -   #13
    TRshady
    I know&#33; .... its gonna be amazing.
    I always doubted but these songs prove he really is the current worlds greatest rapper. Lyrically no one flows better, his maturity has made him want to stop all beefs he has, last album is going to finish it for good. From there its production for another 10 years or so ...

All songs are great though, Can-I-Bitch is one hell of a story

4. Music   -   #14
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    yea i like canibitch the most, its one of them nod your heads to

and how does he rap so well i wish i could meet him

edit : anyone know where i can find the lyrics for this?

also i found that supposidly racists song kinda shit no decent beat bad quality i just didnt like is at all

5. Music   -   #15
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I also liked Cannabitch, and his shoutout to Ja Rule was a nice touch too. Does anybody in the industry like Ja Rule?
    Proud member of MDS

6. Music   -   #16
    old school
    i enjoyed 07-Eminem-Doe_Rae_Me

mad props to his lil girl

7. Music   -   #17
    muchspl2
    I posted the verified

8. Music   -   #18
    TRshady
    Originally posted by scribblec@1 December 2003 - 22:43
    yea i like canibitch the most, its one of them nod your heads to

and how does he rap so well i wish i could meet him

edit : anyone know where i can find the lyrics for this?

also i found that supposidly racists song kinda shit no decent beat bad quality i just didnt like is at all
    Hey scribblec. You can find lyrics to Can-I-Bitch on my very new site so not much apart from that, lol. I would like to know where to get lyrics for the other songs though.

9. Music   -   #19
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Jibbler@1 December 2003 - 22:55
    I also liked Cannabitch, and his shoutout to Ja Rule was a nice touch too. Does anybody in the industry like Ja Rule?
    no one likes ja

10. Music   -   #20
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by scribblec+1 December 2003 - 22:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 1 December 2003 - 22:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> also i found that supposidly racists song kinda shit no decent beat bad quality i just didnt like is at all [/b]

I heard this as well, judging by the quality of the content I would say it was recorded a long time ago and I&#39;m not sure of the context in which he done it for (diss, humour) I did&#39;nt find it to be typically racist at all.

<!--QuoteBegin-Eminem
    @ The Source Exclusive
    Now when I talk about foolish pride, I mean blacks and white taking different sides/When blacks and whites take different sides, unity never happens and we will subside.[/quote]

Is that the same one your talking about? Dont sound at all racist to me.

Thanks for the heads up on the EP gonna grab it now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast