Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some New Eminem Album

Poster
    Well I ain't sure but I'm pretty sure this is his DJs mixtape he must have just done all new songs and shit and Green Lantern must have done the rest. Lantern is one of the best DJs in the world right now so I am going to grab this for sure. By the way their is no proof that the "racist tape" is actually Eminem a lot of people reckon source paid some guy that sounds like him to do it. Have any of you's heard Eminems One Day At A Time verse it's very nice you should check it. Eminem is probably the best alive rapper and might just be second or third to Tupac.

2. Music   -   #22
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    eminem apologised for doing the tape, he said he was young and naive, and had just split up with his black girlfriend.
    there is no doubt it was eminem.

3. Music   -   #23
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by TRshady+2 December 2003 - 19:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TRshady @ 2 December 2003 - 19:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec@1 December 2003 - 22:43
    yea i like canibitch the most, its one of them nod your heads to

and how does he rap so well i wish i could meet him

edit : anyone know where i can find the lyrics for this?

also i found that supposidly racists song kinda shit no decent beat bad quality i just didnt like is at all&nbsp;
    Hey scribblec. You can find lyrics to Can-I-Bitch on my very new site so not much apart from that, lol. I would like to know where to get lyrics for the other songs though. [/b][/quote]
    on ma way

where did u find the lyrics

oh and nice site ill register in the forum when i get round to it

4. Music   -   #24
    Poster
    I just listened to it and I have to admit I was expecting more. But damn their is some power their through Eminems lyrics like usual but the beats really suck this really sounds like a rushed ep. Though I have to say Doe Rae Me takes it over the limit
    Eminem Hallie What Do You Want To Be When Your Grow Up?
    Hallie Jade I don&#39;t know I just don&#39;t want to be like Ja&#39;s dirty ass kids.
    Ouch&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; But he really brang a lot of power with Bully
    Eminem And if I get killed for this rap, I got an million in cash that says I will get you back in Hallies name .
    Now that&#39;s the type of shit that will get him killed. Overall their is some nice songs on this track and here is my listings of them
    1.Bully
    2.Monkey See Monkey Do
    3.Can I Bitch
    4.We Are Americans
    5.I Love You More
    6.Doe Rae Me
    7.Come On In
    I&#39;m shocked fifty wasn&#39;t on this but I have only listened to this one so my listings might change.

5. Music   -   #25
    Iv had it for just voer a week now, and still listing to it, really good album. Its not a mix tape, as there all new songs.

6. Music   -   #26
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    I like We As Americans , that song kicks major ass , and so does Bully.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123