Thread: Need Help With Mohaas.iso

i need help with medal of honor allied assault spearhead.iso how can i open and run this game without cd key

2. Games   -   #2
    1. use a burning software or WinISO or some other software
    2. you need the cd key

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    use astalavista.com to get a cd key

4. Games   -   #4
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by ProwL418@13 February 2003 - 02:31
    use astalavista.com to get a cd key
    or get it of kazaalite.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

5. Games   -   #5
    if u dont want to burn it u can use Alcohol 120% to mount the iso, it saves cd's and reads at 200x because its not actually a cd, its very useful for bins/cue or iso files

6. Games   -   #6
    I've been looking for spearhead myself. Found some fakes, but the problem I've been having with some of the new games that come out is that the backup copies I try to make don't work. For exampleUnreal2k3 ,MOHAA, Battlefield 1942, Unreal 2) The disc burns all the way through, but when play time comes it doesn't work. Tried iso burns & many burnning programs. Is their any way to burn these new games for real? Thanks. A concerned citizen.

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by beer4food@13 February 2003 - 15:19
    I've been looking for spearhead myself.  Found some fakes, but the problem I've been having with some of the new games that come out is that the backup copies I try to make don't work.  For exampleUnreal2k3 ,MOHAA, Battlefield 1942, Unreal 2)  The disc burns all the way through, but when play time comes it doesn't work.  Tried iso burns & many burnning programs.  Is their any way to burn these new games for real?  Thanks.  A concerned citizen.
    Did you buy those games or DL'ed them? If DL'ed and are in either ISO/Bin format, select to burn an image and find the file to burn. Burn Bin/cue images with Nero. CLICK HERE Or get WinISO or ISObuster and use that to extract the files to your harddrive.

8. Games   -   #8
    all you need t do is burn the iso to a cd. It usually has a crack and a serial code built into the disk, usually in the crack folder.