Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Im So Pissed Off Right Now!

TheDave's Avatar n00b
    my sisters a bitch. shes been playing on the gamecube non-stop since lunchtime.
    my mum told her to take it off the big tv, so i said put it in my room cos i havent had a go. i went to the shop and when i came back their was all the wires and stuff but no gamecube.

she used the tactic i use when she skives school. the bitch hid my gamecube, for no reason other than to piss me off!!!!!!

i hid the power cable anyway so the next goes mine, whether its tomorrow or april

2. Lounge   -   #2
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Now get to bed the two of you. Right now! We will discuss this in the morning.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    no pocket money for a month

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by bigboab@30 November 2003 - 22:36
    Now get to bed the two of you. Right now&#33; We will discuss this in the morning.
    no supper?

newsflash: she&#39;s given in already. what a weakling. id prefer it if she put more effort in

5. Lounge   -   #5
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by bigboab@30 November 2003 - 22:36
    Now get to bed the two of you. Right now&#33; We will discuss this in the morning.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by TheDave+30 November 2003 - 22:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheDave @ 30 November 2003 - 22:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@30 November 2003 - 22:36
    no supper?

newsflash: she&#39;s given in already. what a weakling. id prefer it if she put more effort in [/b][/quote]
    did you beat her up to win, i find chinese burns work well.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Spider_dude+30 November 2003 - 22:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude @ 30 November 2003 - 22:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by TheDave@30 November 2003 - 22:40
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab
    @30 November 2003 - 22:36

no supper?

newsflash: she&#39;s given in already. what a weakling. id prefer it if she put more effort in
    did you beat her up to win, i find chinese burns work well. [/b][/quote]
    How can small streams in China have any influence over anyone?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab+30 November 2003 - 23:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab &#064; 30 November 2003 - 23:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@30 November 2003 - 22:42
    Originally posted by TheDave@30 November 2003 - 22:40
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab
    @30 November 2003 - 22:36

no supper?

did you beat her up to win, i find chinese burns work well.
    How can small streams in China have any influence over anyone? [/b][/quote]
    Streams are natural, burns are man-made. To prevent fires spreading.

Now leave my hat alone.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    You&#39;re lucky man...

My older sister is horrible...every day she starts nagging about the same things
    &#39;don&#39;t make too much noise when you come upstairs&#39; (I&#39;m most of the time in my room, I&#39;m upstairs b4 her), &#39; can you put out the light?&#39; (her room is three doors down the hallway and all I have on is a little light on my bedside table)...

She always wants to use my PC to download music or check her e-mail, but when I get back home and check it, the shared folder is full of corrupted files and she never deletes them.

Whenever I buy something new she buys almost the same thing to find out it doesn&#39;t look the same on her as it does on me (I&#39;m about 25 cm taller and 5kg lighter)

She keeps walking into my room unasked to say really stupid things (the cat is outside, wow you smoke a lot, are you chatting?)

She sings whenever there is no one closer than 1m, unfortunately I can still hear her

But hey, she&#39;s my sis And I wouldn&#39;t want to trade her

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by Skweeky@30 November 2003 - 23:53

But hey, she&#39;s my sis And I wouldn&#39;t want to trade her
    What if I could get my hands on a nearly new Focus Zetec.

Would you trade then.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast