Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: J'pol's Hat

Poster
    Originally posted by j2k4@1 December 2003 - 00:37
    (J'Pol-perhaps you could adjust the rake of your chapeau ever-so-slightly?, Might help.)
    Sir - I chose to be rakish.

The angle of my brim is a matter for me.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    J'Pol, where's the background location?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+30 November 2003 - 19:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 30 November 2003 - 19:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by j2k4@1 December 2003 - 00:34
    <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes
    @30 November 2003 - 19:24
    I don&#39;t want to make innuendos about his sexual orientation or anything, but with that hat his IQ is in serious question.

I can&#39;t look at his avatar without laughing out loud.

Hobbes-

Is it your intent to somehow tie sexual orientation to intelligence?

To do so would be the height of homophobia, and J&#39;Pol, as a practicing non-discriminatarian, objects.

Let&#39;s you and him have a fight.

Popcorn, anyone?
    If we resort to this barbaric behviour, can I trust you to hold my hat old man.

I would ask pol, but I do not think he would be emotionally detached enough to think of it&#39;s best interests. [/b][/quote]
    I stand ready, sir.

I shall safekeep your hat, and your rake, too, if you so choose.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by j2k4+1 December 2003 - 00:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 &#064; 1 December 2003 - 00:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@30 November 2003 - 19:24
    I don&#39;t want to make innuendos about his sexual orientation or anything, but with that hat his IQ is in serious question.

Hobbes-

To do so would be the height of homophobia, and J&#39;Pol, as a practicing non-discriminatarian, objects.

Popcorn, anyone?[/b][/quote]
    J2,

The evidence accruing about J&#39;pol&#39;s sexual orientation is becoming rather conclusive. We have had several discussions about this, and the murky water is clearing.

I just wanted to take a break from the sexual identity thing as we will still love our "flaming" Jpol. I just think that a gay man should look sharp not mentally challeged in his hat.

Do you like my hat,
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by hobbes+30 November 2003 - 19:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 30 November 2003 - 19:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by j2k4@1 December 2003 - 00:34
    <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes
    @30 November 2003 - 19:24

Hobbes-

Popcorn, anyone?
    J2,

The evidence accruing about J&#39;pol&#39;s sexual orientation is becoming rather conclusive. We have had several discussions about this, and the murky water is clearing.

I just wanted to take a break from the sexual identity thing as we will still love our "flaming" Jpol. I just think that a gay man should look sharp not mentally challeged in his hat.

Do you like my hat, [/b][/quote]
    I have the ability to hold multiple hats, if necessary, Hobbes.

You may also choose the garden implement of your choice from my comprehensive selection; J&#39;Pol has chosen the rake, but the others are all clean and sharp.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #16
    I&#39;m just going to slap that bitch silly&#33;&#33;&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #17
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@1 December 2003 - 09:26
    That hat was given to me by a good friend and I won&#39;t hear a word said against it.

It&#39;s a fine hat, a bloody fine hat.

I may look a bit of a dandy in it, but don&#39;t be jealous hobbes. Some of us can carry these things off, others can&#39;t.
    Hi J&#39;P&#33; I swear I&#39;m not trying to rev you up but that looks an awful lot like Billy Dean&#39;s hat&#33;

The angle isn&#39;t rakish, it&#39;s wrong.

B)

8. Lounge   -   #18
    I am still laughing, I think my spleen just burst&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@1 December 2003 - 01:59
    You may just have passed wind mate.

I am given to understand by Clocker that your sphincter is rather relaxed because of a rather OTT Thanksgiving.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+1 December 2003 - 02:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 1 December 2003 - 02:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@1 December 2003 - 01:59
    You may just have passed wind mate.

I am given to understand by Clocker that your sphincter is rather relaxed because of a rather OTT Thanksgiving.[/b][/quote]
    You are obviously referring to the "wish bone" incident&#33; Of that, I have no clear memory, except, of course, the local Emergency Room visit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast