Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shareaza

Originally posted by WRFan@1 December 2003 - 21:10
    next thing we see is somebody starting bittorrent topics all over the place.
    Bittorrent topics are all over the place.

And gnutella2 is not crap.
    Gnutella2 is the p2p network with the most features and has similar content as the ed2k network. It just has a small community compared to others.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    ANIMOSITY will get you no where. There are people in this world to concern with trivial matters while wars continue outside thier windows.

Yes there are Shareaza forums. Whats wrong with sharing knowledge and information. Shareaza, upart from having verified files is shite, slow and annoying. THe only reason I am using it is because the latest 500mb file I got from K-lite was corrupted and I had to reformat my computer.

For those who use abuse in this forum, take a deep breath and think. Is it really all that bad?

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by WRFan@1 December 2003 - 14:10
    why the hell do you come here talking about gnutella crap? shareaza's got their own forums, don't they? then go there and talk about it there. next thing we see is somebody starting bittorrent topics all over the place. this is a fasttrack forum, I don't come here to talk about senseless crap like gnutella.
    Haha! Poor noob!

Johnny_B shut you down right there. Open your eyes and look around. Who said this is only a FastTrack forum? Yes it's mainly FT, but we do have a section were you can talk about other networks. Have you ever seen the "Other Related P2P Program Discussions" part of this board?

You need to look around before you start telling people shit.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by WRFan@1 December 2003 - 23:10
    why the hell do you come here talking about gnutella crap? shareaza's got their own forums, don't they? then go there and talk about it there. next thing we see is somebody starting bittorrent topics all over the place. this is a fasttrack forum, I don't come here to talk about senseless crap like gnutella.
    pfff

WTF, this is considered a p2p fourm
    ,e and everyone else will use it as such, don't like it, leave

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Klite++ is better than Shareaza. It has few sources. I deleted that program already. Why not stick to one P2P program.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Originally posted by muchspl2+1 December 2003 - 19:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 1 December 2003 - 19:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-WRFan@1 December 2003 - 23:10
    why the hell do you come here talking about gnutella crap? shareaza&#39;s got their own forums, don&#39;t they? then go there and talk about it there. next thing we see is somebody starting bittorrent topics all over the place. this is a fasttrack forum, I don&#39;t come here to talk about senseless crap like gnutella.
    pfff

WTF, this is considered a p2p fourm
    ,e and everyone else will use it as such, don&#39;t like it, leave [/b][/quote]
    Or send that MUCHkey after you...

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by WRFan@1 December 2003 - 22:10
    why the hell do you come here talking about gnutella crap? shareaza&#39;s got their own forums, don&#39;t they? then go there and talk about it there. next thing we see is somebody starting bittorrent topics all over the place. this is a fasttrack forum, I don&#39;t come here to talk about senseless crap like gnutella.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Yeh KLite is great ,have you tried downloadsing any new movies recently.
    At least with other programmes such as Shza,BT,Mirc you know what you&#39;re downloading.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    aserty's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by camille@2 December 2003 - 10:32
    Klite++ is better than Shareaza. It has few sources. I deleted that program already. Why not stick to one P2P program.
    Because each network has advantages and disadvantages. I personally use Shareaza and Kazaa-lite because I got tired of fakes on FT but sometimes there are rare files that I can only get off of it.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Originally posted by BIG2000@30 November 2003 - 23:56
    How do you secure a constant connection? I seem to DL small aomounts then cut off to show the sign "ACTIVE&#39;...whats exactly is active when Im not DL anything.

How do you secure a decent speed? On dial-up I cannot reach speeds much faster then 4-5kbs if lucky. USually 900 bps.

u cant really secure a connection....it all depends on the ppl your downloading off(there upload settings) you can check your upload settings to see
    how much/how fast/how long ppl can upload from you.
    to do this click...tools
    shareaza settings
    upload
    &#39;active&#39; means.. the file is connected to someone but has to wait its turn b4 downloading

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast