Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shareaza

Hey yall. This forum is for you to share experinces tips and hints on shareaza. I have only just begun using it myself so am inexperienced on the best ways to use this program.

How do you secure a constant connection? I seem to DL small aomounts then cut off to show the sign "ACTIVE'...whats exactly is active when Im not DL anything.

How do you secure a decent speed? On dial-up I cannot reach speeds much faster then 4-5kbs if lucky. USually 900 bps.

OH well. Use it and hopefully we can build up a decent resource for folks like myself>

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Yo noob whats up with that address..its no help to me and seems a dead link. INfo???

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by BIG2000@30 November 2003 - 23:03
    Yo noob whats up with that address..its no help to me and seems a dead link. INfo???
    never mind
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    This forum is for you to share experinces tips and hints on shareaza
    This is Kazaa Lite forum

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by BIG2000@30 November 2003 - 16:03
    The link works for me.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    have u tried to post in the shareaza forms, i&#39;m sure they can help u with all your problems

proud to be american

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    muchspl2
    whats up with shareaza and BT files?
    is it proprietory, I tried shareaza again, but it was on a torrent I had already download some of, it didn&#39;t recognized it and completely started over

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by muchspl2@30 November 2003 - 23:36
    whats up with shareaza and BT files?
    is it proprietory, I tried shareaza again, but it was on a torrent I had already download some of, it didn&#39;t recognized it and completely started over
    I think so...

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    why the hell do you come here talking about gnutella crap? shareaza&#39;s got their own forums, don&#39;t they? then go there and talk about it there. next thing we see is somebody starting bittorrent topics all over the place. this is a fasttrack forum, I don&#39;t come here to talk about senseless crap like gnutella.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast